New site look and software upgrade Feedback Thread - Page 6 - Pontiac Solstice Forum
 15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #76 of 84 (permalink) Old 07-27-2016, 09:41 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedOne07 View Post
Clicking on the link (email) to reset the password did not work. it just took me to the front page. I was using an android phone.
Hey there,

I have sent you an email that will allow you to change your password.
In the meantime, what browser were you using when you came across this issue?

Richard.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #77 of 84 (permalink) Old 07-27-2016, 11:18 AM

How to identify different packages/editions

Sorry for a basic question but is there a label, number or color code somewhere to identify different packages/editions ?
I drove a 2008 nice package that seemed to have a firmer suspension i liked... it did have the leather seats so i assume it was the club package (but this one was listed for a bit too much).
The problem here is leather seats could be ordered independently
I am also looking at 2009's and wondering if they have the firmer/sports suspension standard.
I have learned the higher end 2009 has the traction trc button on dash
post #78 of 84 (permalink) Old 07-27-2016, 01:01 PM

Thanks Richard. I went to a location where there was a desktop PC available. So the PW has been reset.

I think my phone uses the standard google browser.

If needed I can recreate the issue and provide more info.
post #79 of 84 (permalink) Old 07-29-2016, 06:52 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedOne07 View Post
Thanks Richard. I went to a location where there was a desktop PC available. So the PW has been reset.

I think my phone uses the standard google browser.

If needed I can recreate the issue and provide more info.
If you want desktop mode on your phone, you can always select it using your phone browser settings (android).

ex:

Lee
post #80 of 84 (permalink) Old 07-29-2016, 01:20 PM

That does not result is a working reset password page
post #81 of 84 (permalink) Old 08-11-2016, 05:09 AM

What is going on with the forums? My computer is missing letters when I type because of what appears to be “downloads”. I am constantly getting a “do you wish to download” question…..Do we have a virus on the webpage? When typing it will freeze the screen and I will have to sit and wait for a second or 2 before continuing….. Someone needs to look at this!!!

Solo Street Race exhaust
Fujita CAI
ASAP T2 stripes and badging
Windrestrictor V2 lighted in white
Windrestrictor lighted door sills lighted in white
DDM Works IC Piping
Undercar LEDs in white to match Windrestrictor

ZZPerformance dyno tuned - 286HP, 317ft/lbs of torque at 23psi of boost.
post #82 of 84 (permalink) Old 08-11-2016, 08:44 AM
AKA SolWhat?

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Ghost View Post
What is going on with the forums? My computer is missing letters when I type because of what appears to be “downloads”. I am constantly getting a “do you wish to download” question…..Do we have a virus on the webpage? When typing it will freeze the screen and I will have to sit and wait for a second or 2 before continuing….. Someone needs to look at this!!!
I haven't noticed anything like that on here. (Note that I do run an Ad-Blocker Extension and I have ads turned off as a part of my supporting membership.)

Every once in a while a nasty makes it through to the forum via the Google ad servers. That might be what is affecting you.

1st 1K - #741
post #83 of 84 (permalink) Old 08-12-2016, 07:44 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffbass View Post
Sorry for a basic question but is there a label, number or color code somewhere to identify different packages/editions ?
I drove a 2008 nice package that seemed to have a firmer suspension i liked... it did have the leather seats so i assume it was the club package (but this one was listed for a bit too much).
The problem here is leather seats could be ordered independently
I am also looking at 2009's and wondering if they have the firmer/sports suspension standard.
I have learned the higher end 2009 has the traction trc button on dash
@riffbass - please post your question here in the correct section: General Solstice Discussion - Pontiac Solstice Forum

Quote:
Can you grab a screenshot and post it up, also more details on device and browser?

Thanks,
Jeff M

Jeff aka The Pun
Community Manager
AutoGuide.com
post #84 of 84 (permalink) Old 08-15-2016, 10:11 AM
Administrator

Quote:
This sounds like malware to me, and you should do a deep malware clean of your system. are you seeing any pop ups as well? odd click or notification sounds, etc? let me know. do a virus and malware scan as well and clean up any temp files you have as well.

~Shane
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode