RED Solstice T-Shirt - Page 4 - Pontiac Solstice Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #46 of 49 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 02:35 PM
Founding Member

Yes I got a full refund, but why would you not purchase the ability to get a tracking number, which could have at least told me where the shirt went to, since it never arrived at my house.

Aggressive GXP at $25,995.00 shipping of $600, MT.
Options:
Air, $960; Chrome Wheels, $545; PCQ, Premium Package (Leather), $525; Radio, 6-Disc with MP3, $495; Monsoon, $395; Premium Acoustic Headliner, $150; and Sport Metallic Pedals, $115; all totals $29,180.00.
No XM/OnStar and NO Spoiler.

MODS (Magnaflow 2.5", BTF Turbo Upgrade wheel,DDM BB,ProBean&tune, Vntrshield, LVKFCB, JPM.
First 1000. Aggressive with everything, NO XM/OnStar. SOLD
~~~~~~~
NASSOA
Founding member
~~~~~~~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 49 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 02:42 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinVenom View Post
Yes I got a full refund, but why would you not purchase the ability to get a tracking number, which could have at least told me where the shirt went to, since it never arrived at my house.
I am glad you got your refund! It's unfortunate that the shirt was lost in the mail. It's prohibitively expensive for us to purchase tracking service, so we just issue refunds on the very rare instance that a shirt is lost in the mail. It's much, much cheaper that way. I hope you will consider buying again in the future. Thanks!

1964 Corvette, 2007 Corvette, 1966 Olds 442, Wishing for a Solstice Coupe!

http://www.analogcar.com High quality car t-shirts

Last edited by STIC5; 02-01-2019 at 03:17 PM.
post #48 of 49 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 03:08 PM

Garage
My input -

I received two shirts from the vendor. I purchased a silver convertible shirt and since the owner wasnt happy with the quality of his first production run of them he sent me a private message apologizing for the delay, stating that he would not only send me the shirt that he wasn't happy with, but also a new one. He shipped both separately paying for shipping on the bad (it's not that bad) shirt himself.

I am very happy with the quality of the shirts and as such have reached out to see if I could buy another in a red car for my father.

As many of us know, we have niche cars and finding vendors that support them is rare enough. These shirts were honest to god inexpensive at $14.99 (I think). I spent more than that on my lunch yesterday! I would have waited 3 months for a shirt with a neat Solstice on it.

It's unfortunate that one of our great forum members had a mishap with their order. I do believe however that this vendor will make up for it, if they haven't already.

Thanks for the awesome shirt!
post #49 of 49 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saveaux View Post
My input -

I received two shirts from the vendor. I purchased a silver convertible shirt and since the owner wasnt happy with the quality of his first production run of them he sent me a private message apologizing for the delay, stating that he would not only send me the shirt that he wasn't happy with, but also a new one. He shipped both separately paying for shipping on the bad (it's not that bad) shirt himself.

I am very happy with the quality of the shirts and as such have reached out to see if I could buy another in a red car for my father.

As many of us know, we have niche cars and finding vendors that support them is rare enough. These shirts were honest to god inexpensive at $14.99 (I think). I spent more than that on my lunch yesterday! I would have waited 3 months for a shirt with a neat Solstice on it.

It's unfortunate that one of our great forum members had a mishap with their order. I do believe however that this vendor will make up for it, if they haven't already.

Thanks for the awesome shirt!
Thanks so much for the feedback! As I said earlier, I would like to do another run or two of Solstice shirts. If we can get a few more people on board for red, that's what we will do!

1964 Corvette, 2007 Corvette, 1966 Olds 442, Wishing for a Solstice Coupe!

http://www.analogcar.com High quality car t-shirts
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread: