Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Considering a low mileage 07

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  lieu910 
#1 ·
Hello - looking for some feedback on what a good price is on the following solstice.

2007 2.4 5-speed
5000 miles
1 owner California car.
clean carfax
no A/C
no power windows
no CC / power mirrors

This is on a dealers lot. Asking price is $11,625.00. I drove the car, it's tight and in the condition you'd expect for the miles. Only cosmetic flaw is a couple very small door dings on RR 1/4.

What's the range to buy this right?

#3 ·
Reactions: easyryderca
#4 ·
are you in a location that no A/C would not be an issue for you ?

#8 ·
That price for an NA is ridiculous. You could get a C5 for that. Or, in DFW, two NAs. Or a GXP and have cash left over for a nice weekend with the spouse. In Europe.

#9 ·
If you look at cars with similar mileage it compares as high, but not completely crazy.
On this forum there is a GXP with 4k miles and a $19k asking price, so asking $11k for a 5k mile NA is proportional.

What does anyone suggest is reasonable for a basic NA with 5k miles? My thought was that this should be a $7-8k car.

#10 ·
unless thats a coupe....I wood steer clear of that price range for a na base with nothing.but thats my thoughts. unless you just have a pile of $$$ and have to have it and dont want any amenities, and like the interior. I dont have a pile of$$ and bought a 55000 mile car for $7700 + dealer ,with the steel sand interior I wanted that looks like new. exterior I wanted( except not a coupe ), ac power, this and that.& new tires. only thing I didnt get that I wanted was a hair dryer...and a better price:wink:

#11 ·
We live in San Diego, so the no A/C situation could probably work since the car would only be a toy. KBB & NADA were in the $7-$9 range for retail depending on condition. I'd say $8K would be fair.

This dealer originally had it priced at $12,600. Clean trade in is around $5K, so they are attempting to gouge. They wouldn't negotiate by phone, they stuck to the greasy tactic of " we need you to come in".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.