Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

What color is your Solstice?

What color Solstice do you own?

33K views 134 replies 108 participants last post by  ChrisBlair 
#1 · (Edited)
This is in response to the most popular color thread. If everyone would answer this poll, we could get a pretty good idea which is the most popular.

BTW - Someone post something every now and then to keep the thread at the top where folks will see it.

#4 ·
Aggressive takes the lead (for now anyway)!

#6 · (Edited)
GO MEAN :lol: :lol:AND MY 2nd choice would have been the new orange .

#8 ·
I love my Sly.

Even though a certain wisol person said it
looked like shiny primer. ;)

#9 ·
:skep: now WHO would say that??

:glol:

#11 ·
Hope I lose...

I'm looking forward to Envious losing this poll - I like having a rare color on a rare car ;) .

Mean or Brazen would have been my other choices had they been available in the '06 model year. However, I'm having my Opel GT painted orange so that probably would have ruled out Brazen and left me with a choice between Mean and Envious.

#14 ·
I love my aggressive but, a friend of mine just bought a "Cool", it looks sooooo classic. REALLY reminds me of a 550 spyder from certain angles. Aggressive rules though

#16 ·
Best color?

DEEP

.... next question. :cool:

#18 ·
Cool is!

:cool: is :cool:

#20 ·
Mean, Of course:)
Joe

#21 ·
They make other colors? :confused: :lol: :jester: :D :driving:

#34 ·
:agree: :agree: So far its winning!

#33 ·
I LOVE my Sly, but Pure was my first choice. I was looking to buy off the lot though (which I did) - not order. My hubby & I plan (HOPE) to trade up to an '09 GXP in Pure. For now though, still the greatest thing I ever owned!

#35 ·
The clear winner is black.
:cool:

#38 ·
GO MEAN :lol: :lol: :lol:

#40 ·
Sorry I couldn't be at the Nationals . Next year a must . :willy: :willy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.