Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

07 Solstice parts for sale

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  CycleCat 
#1 ·
Monsoon Radio 25779588 US9
Yaw sensor
Compressor and foam bracket for the trunk no sealant , canister empty :)
WaterFall with Leds backlit JL audio emblem
Reasonable offers accepted,please ask questions, don't really want to ebay this stuff

#2 · (Edited)
Also have Pioneer GEX-P920XM tuner new , never installed, I have been informed by TS from this site that the radio would have to be installed in your vehicle and then have a dealer or someone with a TEC II to address it to your BCM body control module so anyone that is interested in this radio has to understand that.

#3 · (Edited)
Just to add to the list:
Both new , bought them from a guy that I knew and was a good source for Solstice parts,
Right (passenger side door ) window motor 15255451 $75.00
Left (driver side)window motor 15243979 $75.00

Pioneer GEX-P920XM Tuner new out of box, never installed $100.00

Yaw sensor ,purchased used for my Solstice only to find out that I didn't need it $25.00 try from dealer over $250.00

Monsoon Radio 6 cd changer,AM,FM,XM radio 25775988 US9 pulled from my Solstice made by Panasonic advertised other places for $100 but exclusively for our members $75.00.Understand you will need to have it married to your vehicle BCM according to TS on this site.Radio when powered does not show LOC or SEC on display.Will see Cd and show time on display.

Black WaterFall with backlit led JL audio badge on it $20.00

You figure how you want to pick up or ship, most if not all items could go Priority Mail,Thanks for looking.

#4 ·
Both window motors are now SOLD ?thanks

#5 ·
Yaw sensor,for Solstice, used , replaced sensor with new one just to find out it wasn’t the sensor. Wasn’t going to remove the seat and stuff just to put back in , beside the fact that what I bought was special order and not refundable

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.