2.4L S/C engine for sale - Pontiac Solstice Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 07:48 AM Thread Starter

2.4L S/C engine for sale

I am in the process of doing a v-8 swap on my Sol. I will have an "08" 2.4L Rotrex S/C engine for sale. S/C install was done at DDM works in Oct. 2017. Engine also has long tube header, powdercoated coil and valve cover, to match charge tubes, center feed fuel rail, relocated power steering kit, header heat shield, new silicone upper radiator hose and coolant hose kit all in black. If anyone is considering doing a S/C install this would be the cheapest way to accomplish this. Engine will come with auto trans. and will have to be picked up. You can go on DDMWORKS site to see the price of the Rotrex kit and what is included. If you need more info about the kit call Dave @ DDM and he will be glad to explain the kit. Whatever is taken off you will get! I am asking $1800. I'm also going through my garage and basement and gathering up all take off items that I will be trying to find a new home for later. Questions? PM me and I will respond! Thank you!!!

Last edited by Cmccomb1; 05-16-2019 at 07:25 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 07:56 AM

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to raygun
Good luck with the swap. Are you doing this yourself or having it done?

Blue-ish 2006 2.4, Werks stage 1 turbo, Borla cat-back, DDM braces, Spec aluminum flywheel, Spec stage 2 clutch, Werks aluminum radiator, some gauges, RKSport hood, Morimoto FX-Rs, GReddy Profec, Norm's fenders

'07 GXP, RPM Stage 2, Solocatless downpipe, TCE Wilwood 6 piston front brakes, 4-piston rears , Stainless brake lines, slotted/drilled rotors, BC Racing BR coilovers, Performance Autowerks intercooler, DDMWorks CAI, charge pipes and braces
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 07:24 AM Thread Starter

Having it done!
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 08:29 AM

Location: at the snow white beaches of north west florida...or in the shop, but never on the couch. possibly playing pool.or eating
just wondering...what kind of gass millage does the sc get?

Last edited by marksbug; 05-17-2019 at 12:36 PM.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 06:49 AM

Please check your PMs. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode