Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

F/S 2008 GXP Auto, Almost New With ONLY 3,962 Miles

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  rjgramps 
#1 · (Edited)
$19,900 firm
Located in West Dundee, IL (20 miles west of Chicago O'Hare airport, down I-90)

Almost Brand New With Only 3,968 Miles now

This link shows 127 pictures covering all areas of the car.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/37432012@N08/albums/72157710516305566

Our 2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP with automatic transmission has "EVERY" factory option including matching red stitching on the leather steering wheel, seats, and also the embroidery on the leather seats and floor mats.

The car was owned by a collector for most of it's life, then more recently by a couple in their 70's, now us in our 60's. The car has always been pampered. The body and paint is perfect as the pictures show. The only negative thing I can say about our Solstice GXP is as follows. Under the front bumper there is abrasion with the previous owner scraped over a cement parking lot stopper. You don't see it until you look up from below. A few of the 127 pictures show the abrasion.

The car is mechanically perfect as you would expect. I recently did a thorough brake system flush only because of the car's age. While in my garage on jack stands, I took some pictures of the suspension and wheels for viewing. The previous owner replaced the original exhaust system with a stainless steel Magnaflow performance exhaust system for a more aggressive sound. From what I can tell, the exhaust and battery (and fluids) are the only things that are not original. In the trunk are new Bosch Evolution windshield wiper blades.

If you seek a very close to BRAND NEW Solstice GXP with an automatic transmission and every option, and you like the red exterior with black leather interior, then this GXP is worth serious consideration.

If you live in Illinois, we can review IL state sales tax paid at the DMV when you re-title and plate the car.

The title is clean with no liens or other concerns. It is in our names, my wife and I are the owners. You can call or text me at eight four seven - nine one five - eight eight zero two. You can also email me direct at dittmer.ron@gmail.com

See less See more
#11 ·
I had the car listed on Craigslist, Ebay, Autotrader, and here. It officially sold on Ebay, though the buyers initially saw it on Autotrader.

I sold the car yesterday to a great couple in their 60's (same age as us) for $18,500 They live a 3 hour drive away. My wife was gently pressuring me to make a sale because she wanted both our every-day cars back in the garage before winter. To make it so, I had to compromise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.