FS- Brand New Never Mounted 19" Moda MD3 Wheels & 245 40 19 Extreme Contact DWS Tires - Pontiac Solstice Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-20-2010, 11:05 AM Thread Starter

FS- Brand New Never Mounted 19" Moda MD3 Wheels & 245 40 19 Extreme Contact DWS Tires

Hello all,

I have for sale a brand new set of 19" Moda MD3 wheels with new Continental Extreme Contact DWS tires mounted. I purchased 5 wheels and have one still in the box if another is damaged. I actually bought the wheels/tires before I picked up the car and since the purchase I'm quite happy with the stock 18" wheels (apart from the tires squealing too much). That said, I don't necessarily need them. The wheels have a machined lip with a gunmetal/anthracite inlay. I have pictures available here (if this works):

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&l=b0f0ba8e98

If that link does not work, I can e-mail the pictures.

As far as price, I'm looking for $1200 for everything plus actual shipping. I'm willing to do a meet as well within a reasonable distance. Just inquire and we can go from there.

Cheers,
Gavin

Last edited by RxRot; 08-20-2010 at 11:07 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-20-2010, 11:37 AM

I have seen this exact wheel on a car at the nationals and they looked really, really nice. And I am extremely picky when it comes to wheels. Whoever buys these will not be sorry, the pictures do not do them justice.

Previous #14 Owner - "Bumble" / Previous(crashed) 08 GXP - "Bruiser"
----
CNY Kappa Club Event Calendar 2011
KAPPA REGISTRY
----
* attendee: 2010 NASSM | SMMM8 *
----
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-29-2010, 12:40 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Excelsior. I agree that the pictures do not truly depict how great they look. I took your advice and mounted them this morning (as I was due for a rotation anyhow). They look fantastic on the Deep!

No miles as of yet, so someone can still have them if they want them, but if there are no takers, I'm very happy with them on my car. Even happier to get those F1 tires off.

To add to the description, they do not have TPMS as I have an 07 GXP and I'm in northern Indiana...just east of South Bend. The whole lot was bought, mounted and balanced at Tire Rack.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode