Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Solstice and Sky Parts Swap Meet

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  kvandenh1 
#1 ·
For any of you that live in the vicinity I will be setting up at the 41st Annual Moon City Auto Parts Swap Meet in Wapakoneta Ohio on Sunday May 5th at the Auglaize Count Fairgrounds. 2 Miles west of I-75 on Rt 33 West, Take Hardin Pike Exit North off RT 33 and watch for signs.

I will have a variety of Solstice and Sky parts there. If you are interested in something particular let me know and I will include it if I have it.

Parts I will bringing include complete sets of Sky and Solstice Chrome rims in excellent condition, black tops and 1 tan top all in excellent condition, all from 2008 or newer vehicles. Fenders, windshield weather seals, front marker lights, door panels, doors, quarters and much more.

I can tell you that arriving early will allow for the best choice. These meets generally are picked over pretty good by 11am. I can hold items that you want for a deposit if your not able to get there early. By noon most everyone will be gone that set up at this meet.

More info about the meet can be found on the Moon City Swap Meet Facebook page

#4 ·
It was nice meeting you and chatting! Thanks for the door panels!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.