Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

stock radio x2

1K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  yevgenievich 
#1 ·
I have two stock radios. One is the base, and the other has the cd changer that does not work. I can put a blank eeprom on them if desired. $10 each plus shipping. Add $15 for blank eeprom. Or I can include a blank eeprom with the radio for you to install for free.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Victor,
The USB '09 radio I bought from you earlier is giving the local GM tech trouble. He can't seem to make it work with my car. You got any advice on how to make it work? I'd take the base radio you are selling now with a new eeprom to use in the meantime. Shipped to 87579.

#4 ·
I replied to your PM.

They were using GM factory software. That may have been the problem. A local car shop has the Tech II and I may try to get over there and let them try but it's tough to get a day off to go do that. Rob the Elder, on this forum, has one in Denver and we have a club member experienced in using it, but again, it's tough to make the 600-mile round trip for club meetings with the summer running out fast!

#6 ·
Before you toss that old radio, let me see if I can figure out how to swap faceplates. I might buy that faceplate to fix the one you just shipped.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.