NASSAM 2019 Date/Location Announced: - Page 5 - Pontiac Solstice Forum
 25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 65 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 10:46 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by WEEZER888 View Post
CPB , Pyro, we should get a group together to go.
sorry, i should have replied to this a while ago. i am heading down tomorrow (tuesday) morning if any of you rochester area people want to cruise down. planning on leaving here around 7 or 7:30 in the morning to get down there by 9. i am signed up for the 10am ithaca run. probably head back up here 5 or 6 pm-ish. wife and i are going back down friday morning but not as early. maybe go on a run, do some sightseeing, then hit the banquet. staying in painted post friday night.
i might try to make the car show thursday night as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 65 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 05:17 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrofreek View Post
sorry, i should have replied to this a while ago. i am heading down tomorrow (tuesday) morning if any of you rochester area people want to cruise down. planning on leaving here around 7 or 7:30 in the morning to get down there by 9. i am signed up for the 10am ithaca run. probably head back up here 5 or 6 pm-ish. wife and i are going back down friday morning but not as early. maybe go on a run, do some sightseeing, then hit the banquet. staying in painted post friday night.
i might try to make the car show thursday night as well.
I'm going down Thursday for car show (from Dansville)
pyrofreek likes this.
post #63 of 65 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 03:23 PM

Hate to say this, but tomorrow looks to be a washout with 90% chance of rain and thunderstorms.

Today was absolutely gorgeous though. Had a great time on the run up to and at Watkins Glen.

Owner of "Campbelle", a Brazen 2008 GXP ... with mods piling up...
post #64 of 65 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 07:51 PM

Garage
tuesday was beautiful too. unfortunately work got in the way of me having fun today. planning on heading down with the wife friday morning. they are saying it is supposed to clear up after noon.
post #65 of 65 (permalink) Old 06-13-2019, 05:30 AM

Location: Cleveland Heights OH in summer, Tucson AZ in Winter
Garage
SaddleX

I enjoyed my 1 1/2 days at NASSAM2019 and wish I could have stayed longer. One new product I was impressed with was SaddleX, a saddlebag for Solstice or Sky consoles. No one size fits all solution, it comes with semi-custom models for Sol or Sky.
At first I thought the idea was lame, but when I saw them I was sold. In addition to three flat pockets for cell phones, etc., it has two "holsters" for a water bottle, umbrella or, if wanted, a handgun. Congrats to Sal and Chris, I hope you sell a million. Well, maybe 64,000.
Oh, BTW, my DDM Supercharger rocks. In addition to power, I got 4 mpg better mileage driving home.

SteveBot39
Winter Solstice, Tucson AZ - '09 NA Automatic Cool Silver Coupe; DDM Supercharger, MagnaFlow cat and exhaust, ESTuned; GXP sway bars, DDM chassis kit; Stoptech brakes; Michelin PSS tires; Pioneer radio w/ NAV and b/u camera. Plate SOL N AZ

Summer Solstice, Cleveland Heights OH - '09 NA Auto Mysterious Black Coupe; DDM Supercharger, MagnaFlow, DDM chassis kit, Hawk brake pads, Conti EC Sport tires on Black ASA wheels, Advent radio w/ NAV and b/u camera. Plate SOL 4 OH
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode