Solstice demo car in Orlando - Pontiac Solstice Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 12:40 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage
Solstice demo car in Orlando

For those who missed it last weekend there is a Solstice at McNamara Pontiac in Orlando if you want to go see one.
www.mcpontiac.com

If someone does go please look at its VIN plate and post it here. I want to find out if this is the same car they showed last weekend or if it's a different one. Last weekends was a red with VIN 100570.

2006 Mysterious Solstice
2007 Mean Solstice GXP
2008 Velocity Yellow Corvette Coupe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 12:53 PM
Founding Member

I'm tempted to go, but every time I see the car my wait feels longer

but I'll be sure to get the VIN if I do get out there.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 06:58 PM
Founding Member

I drove by McNamara today, was taking my friend used car shopping at all the dealerships on Colonial... we passed McNamara on our search... Anyways, the Red Solstice was outside the dealership, with the top up when we passed the dealership at Noon, and it was gone at about 4 when we got a chance to actually stop on the way back to the interstate. They told me it was the same Sol they've had all along, they didn't know where it was going, BUT they should be getting a black Sol (black interior) for show within the next week or so.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 07:27 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by naoki
I drove by McNamara today, was taking my friend used car shopping at all the dealerships on Colonial... we passed McNamara on our search... Anyways, the Red Solstice was outside the dealership, with the top up when we passed the dealership at Noon, and it was gone at about 4 when we got a chance to actually stop on the way back to the interstate. They told me it was the same Sol they've had all along, they didn't know where it was going, BUT they should be getting a black Sol (black interior) for show within the next week or so.
Well they're either refering to my car or their EOP. But I bet they're refering to mine since I don't think the EOP is black. They better not be promising to show my car because I haven't promised them it would be used for show. We talked about it very limitedly, but we never finalized anything.

If anyone sees a Black Solstice with VIN 101068 please let me know right away so I can go claim my car.

2006 Mysterious Solstice
2007 Mean Solstice GXP
2008 Velocity Yellow Corvette Coupe
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 07:30 PM
Founding Member

I asked directly if that was just a preproduction car, and he said yes.

Although this was all overshadowed by the fact that my friend was looking at used cars, so he may not have known what he was talking about.

They seem to be a lot more honest than my dealer , you shouldnt have much to worry about!

Last edited by naoki; 10-03-2005 at 07:32 PM.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 12:10 PM
Founding Member

Today I saw a black with two-tone interior... it is at Coggin Pontiac on 192 in Kissimmee, if anyone wants to go check it out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode