Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Formula D April 9th and 10th

987 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  AdamVIP 
#1 ·
Its drift season again. Is there anyone else who wants to go to Long Beach on the 9th or 10th. I was planning on just doing the 10th but if people are going the 9th as well I can probably do that too.

If we get people commited early enough we can buy a block of seats so were all together.

Who's in?

#2 · (Edited)
Maybe next year, this year the plan is for Atlanta, Wall and Irwindale, maybe Las Vegas, I hope to make some of the others too but not sure yet. I will be shooting as the Team Photographer for Team Falken this year, that includes the Sears Sky. Expect them to be VERY strong, lots of surprises in store.

#3 ·
I've got all my DA gear for the season so you know who I'll be cheering for. You'll definitely see me at irwindale. My father is gonna fly out to go to it again this year with me. I'm gonna try to make Vegas this year as well.

#4 · (Edited)
Ryan will be a force to be reckoned with again this year, the Sears Sky has had many updates and DMac should be in the running for the Championship, they added more horsepower! Almost 800 hp in a tubular framed carbon fiber bodied Sky!

#6 ·
No Ecotec, always been a V-8 in the Sky, which started life as a Solstice. Gardella is running Rhys's old motors somewhere in the 550-600 range and it is an ecotec, LNJ.

#7 ·
I see Pawlak got a Falken sponsorship this year. Its nice to see him get some money as he always puts on a good show as well. I am worried about the new car. I guess he is supposed to be in a mustang this year which is a huge difference from the RX

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.