Kerrville 17 - Page 3 - Pontiac Solstice Forum
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-20-2017, 07:15 PM

Okay, clutch is in! Hope its broken in enough. My reservation is booked, and im arriving friday!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-20-2017, 08:55 PM Thread Starter

Very nice. See you there.

It's sticky!!!
post #33 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-20-2017, 10:42 PM

2weeks into newbie GXP ownership and 1 week on the forum. Just googled at lunch solstice groups in Texas n it brought me right back to this forum!! Anyway thanks for the join to the forum , and as usual lots of informative discussion here.
We are about 50 miles east of San Antonio from the little town of Luling . Was thinking about driving up n stretching the old legs on our new ride. It will b our first excursion in it.The roads you have planned r some of the best twisties in Texas. we have ridden many times on our Harley's.
Is this possible or are u a closed group?
post #34 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-21-2017, 06:37 AM Thread Starter

"...As with all things SWSC, this is an open cruise. We don't care what you show up in, just show up..."

It's very possible, hope you can make it.

It's sticky!!!
post #35 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-24-2017, 02:00 PM

Location: Cleveland Heights OH in summer, Tucson AZ in Winter
Garage
Broken? I hope not.
i am sitting in the Buick dealer about a mile north of the hotel waiting for a diagnosis of an engine warning light. Code is for an intake cam actuator. I hope i can drive tomorrow and get home on Sunday.
post #36 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-24-2017, 02:38 PM
AKA SolWhat?

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebot39 View Post
Broken? I hope not.
i am sitting in the Buick dealer about a mile north of the hotel waiting for a diagnosis of an engine warning light. Code is for an intake cam actuator. I hope i can drive tomorrow and get home on Sunday.
It's a relatively inexpensive part and an easy install, and you should be good to go (assuming they have or can get the part quickly).

1st 1K - #741
post #37 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-24-2017, 03:10 PM

I made it! Anyway, I dont think I ever put myself in for dinner tonight... would it be uncouth for me to show up?
post #38 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-24-2017, 04:06 PM

Garage
Silver Solly is fixed and the driver is here.

SteveBot39
Winter Solstice, Tucson AZ - '09 NA Automatic Cool Silver Coupe; DDM Supercharger, MagnaFlow cat and exhaust, ESTuned; GXP sway bars, DDM chassis kit; Stoptech brakes; Michelin PSS tires; Pioneer radio w/ NAV and b/u camera. Plate SOL N AZ

Summer Solstice, Cleveland Heights OH - '09 NA Auto Mysterious Black Coupe; DDM Supercharger, MagnaFlow, DDM chassis kit, Hawk brake pads, Conti EC Sport tires on Black ASA wheels, Advent radio w/ NAV and b/u camera. Plate SOL 4 OH
post #39 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-25-2017, 04:01 PM

Garage
Great dealership in Kerrville TX

For the second time in two days Cecil Atkission Motors has saved my bacon. Yesterday it was a intake solenoid valve replaced in the last 2 hours of their business day. Today it was a tail light. I arrived at 4:00 as they were closing but they took me in and replaced the lamp for no charge. This is no little deal on a coupe since it involves removing a wheel and fender liner. Kudos to Cecil's.

SteveBot39
Winter Solstice, Tucson AZ - '09 NA Automatic Cool Silver Coupe; DDM Supercharger, MagnaFlow cat and exhaust, ESTuned; GXP sway bars, DDM chassis kit; Stoptech brakes; Michelin PSS tires; Pioneer radio w/ NAV and b/u camera. Plate SOL N AZ

Summer Solstice, Cleveland Heights OH - '09 NA Auto Mysterious Black Coupe; DDM Supercharger, MagnaFlow, DDM chassis kit, Hawk brake pads, Conti EC Sport tires on Black ASA wheels, Advent radio w/ NAV and b/u camera. Plate SOL 4 OH
post #40 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-25-2017, 04:19 PM

Kerville17

Well just got back to the cottage in Fredricksburg , fun day on the twisties. Got to meet some really nice peeps from SWSC. Thanks for the invite.
Only met up with the fast group, didn't have time to stay n meet with the Tour group, but may b next time.
post #41 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 05:19 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for coming to play, everybody. Nice to see some new faces and great, as always, to hang with the regular crew. Thanks to Brandi, Lynne & RC for getting to Tour group through their cruise. Big thanks to Nikki for peddling his Miata as fast as he could & sweeping the Run group. The Run group got a clean pass over Medina Mountain & 2 clean laps around the Sisters. Not a bad way to spend a weekend. Kville 18 will be 23-26 Feb, 2018. Be there or be somewhere not nearly as cool.

It's sticky!!!
post #42 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-27-2017, 08:38 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattywagon View Post
Well just got back to the cottage in Fredricksburg , fun day on the twisties. Got to meet some really nice peeps from SWSC. Thanks for the invite.
Only met up with the fast group, didn't have time to stay n meet with the Tour group, but may b next time.
Cool cars in the Tour group: Two coupes, Two Skys, an Opel, a Scion FR-S and a solo vert.

SteveBot39

post #43 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-27-2017, 10:40 AM Thread Starter

Glad you could come play. I'm going to try and come down that way in July. mrs stuck will be doing the dog show thing & I'm heading to the Sisters.

It's sticky!!!
post #44 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-28-2017, 09:15 AM

Garage
Radio

Dear All,
Did you borrow my radio? If so, PM me for my address to return it, please.

SteveBot39

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode