Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

mrs stuck's Christmas Light Extravaganza

3K views 20 replies 5 participants last post by  stuck 
#1 ·
mrs stuck's 2nd Christmas Light Extravaganza Cruise will be December 9-11. Most of the Hill Country towns light themselves up during the Christmas season and it is absolutely worth experiencing. We'll be touring through Fredericksburg, Kerrville, Marble Falls & Johnson City at night to see the town displays and staying at the Inn of the Hills (800.292.5690), 1001 Junction Hwy (27), Kerrville. Rooms are $77 a night. I have a 10 room block, but the hotel is always booked, so make your reservations early. The block and rate is good until November 9th, aks for the SWSC rate. If there any booking problems, contact me so we can get it straightened out. If you have any questions, please aks them in open forum. Chances are pretty good that someone else is wondering the same thing and it also saves me from a PM barrage.

Friday
9:30 - Launch for K'ville. Starbucks (132 W Loop 820 South) at 820 and I30.
Lunch in Lampasas and we'll hit Flat Creek Winery
Early dinner at the hotel, Kerrville and Fredericksburg at night

Saturday
8:30 - Fredericksburg cruise, shopping and local wineries during the day
5:30 - Dinner Marble Falls, Russo's Texitally Cafe
Marble Falls, Round Mountain and Johnson City at night

Sunday
8:45 - Return home
Lunch in Comanche

See less See more
#10 ·
Punisher has been there since September. Of LAST year.

It was due to come home in December . . . 2010

Then Feburary.

Then March.

Then they were going to deliver it to me at the Nationals in June

Then it was ready to go onto the truck in late August when Dave decided to change out a bunch of parts. In fact, the day I called to confirm that it had been picked up I was informed that the night before he had begun taking it apart again.

Then September

Then October . .. oh wait. The open house.

I still do NOT have a shipping date.

So if 1KULSOL gets his back this year, consider it early.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.