Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Post your Pic of your New GXP HERE !!

162K views 402 replies 266 participants last post by  G-Ram 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
THANKS IN ADVANCE !!

We can now see all the colors on one thead.

hayabusa

OK who wants to kick this off.

Attachments

See less See more
#34 ·
Pure GXP?

Starting with Mysterious ...Hey Bird, where are ya?
Where are all the other colors?

Have there been any Pure GXP's on the forum?

I originally had Mysterious on my order. Then switched to Sly and now I'm planning on switching back to Mysterious. Having seen both, I think the black grill looks much better on the Mysterious. My only holdout is not having seen a Pure GXP.

#6 ·
Here's a link to my pics (Deep GXP):

Click to view

I just did a full detail today. Well, I still have to clean the windows and the leather seats and vacuum the carpets. Boy, did it ever take long to detail! I started at about 11 am and still didn't finish. I finally gave up around 9:00 pm. I'm very tired.

I'll have better pictures tomorrow.

Brendan

#349 ·
Here's a link to my pics (Deep GXP):

Click to view

I just did a full detail today. Well, I still have to clean the windows and the leather seats and vacuum the carpets. Boy, did it ever take long to detail! I started at about 11 am and still didn't finish. I finally gave up around 9:00 pm. I'm very tired.

I'll have better pictures tomorrow.

Brendan
Looks great. There is a faster way to detail your Awesome Ride. I use Shine Armor Waterless Ceramic
Polish. Awesome and so Fast. Used for windows too. You
won't be disappointed. God Bless.

#7 ·
Ok - she is clean enough for her public unveiling.

:party: :party: :party: :D

---5907---

#24 ·
Ok - she is clean enough for her public unveiling.

---5907---
OK, who is the guy standing by the car? If this is you 5907, you need to jump in the car, drive it like you stole it, get the "perma-grin" going and re-take the picture. :lol:

#12 ·
Wow Solstice Chica, I came in here to post a pic of Peregrine and you beat me to it. :lol:

You forgot to mention I DID give you a ride. :devil:

OK, so I guess I'll post a "birth picture" :willy:

#13 ·
#22 ·
I just went out to the garage in the dark and shined a flashlight onto the area and looked very closely at the reflection to see if it changed (it would if there was a dimple to change the angle) and it did not. I also felt it and there are no dimples on my back panel where the arrow was.

#19 ·
This thread is worthy of being stuck to the top of the GXP section! Cannot wait to see some more people get into their GXP's, and give us a taste with a few pics!

A couple great looking cars so far!!

Sol Chica, no thoughts of running off with Sol Cruisin's car now! :cheers:

Thanks for all the cool pics!!

#23 · (Edited)
I did notice on just about every sol i looked at so far there are dimples on the rear panels where the platsic rear fender meets the side metal panels. At the seems on the right and left sides of the car it seems to be from were it was put together. Just thought it was kind of weird. Like 4 or 5 little dimples on each side has anybody else noticed this.

ok who's next THERE MUST BE MORE !!

Score so far
2 black
1 yellow

#36 ·
Some pictures of my Aggressive GXP.

Attachments

#40 ·
NICE! Congratulations. Did you trade in you 2006? That is what I plan on doing if my dealer comes through with my GXP order.

#42 ·