Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Post your Pic of your New GXP HERE !!

162K views 402 replies 266 participants last post by  G-Ram 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
THANKS IN ADVANCE !!

We can now see all the colors on one thead.

hayabusa

OK who wants to kick this off.

Attachments

See less See more
#79 ·
Ain't no way I'm putting a front plate on mine
I thought I would not want the front plate on either until I saw the car in person and realized that I didn't care because the car was so nice anyways. :)

#80 ·
Everybody's photos are great and congratulations to all! I would probably stick with the liquid silver if I ever traded Amelia in, but this photo sure looks good:

#83 · (Edited)

#86 ·
More pictures. :D

#89 · (Edited)
Finally, I was able to post some bigger pics of my meangxp. The two men are my dealer and my brother Dave, who is a member on this forum. I've included pics of the red leather stitching and the way the seat looks when the seat adjuster is all the way up.

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=4164538
Very nice... congratulations! :yay: I guess you got rid of whatever was putting all that oil down in your garage? I would be afraid of tracking that into "MEANGPX".

#90 ·
Here's my Deep GXP

Would have liked a better shot, but only so much room in the garage.

#95 ·
Here's my GXP.
I picked it up on 12-19-06, so I've been driving it for two and a half weeks.
I have just over 600 miles on it so far...

This is the only picture I have on my work computer. I'll try to post more from home.

#96 · (Edited)
Purchased on Dec 4, 2006. Currently 1,025 miles on it.

#97 ·
NEW GXP with Big Sis SOL FUN!

My husband is set-up on the forum as "321 GO" . . . hoping to change to "GOTHAM" to match his plate. Anyway, the newest Solstice family member is a bit of a show-off as these pictures show . . . :)

Attachments

#98 ·
My New Favorite Car!

Picked it up last week, but not real great driving weather.......must be patient.:(

Yesterday, finally able to get out and about (150 miles later).

:drool:

#99 ·
Nice :dthumbs:

#100 ·
Well I finally got my GXP. Here's some crummy pictures of it. The weather has been horable around here. I will take some better pictures when the sun comes out.

It is lowered with the Eibach Proline springs, and it has 15% tint on the windows.

Check out the rest of my pictures @ http://www.cardomain.com/id/geebeeme

#101 ·

:cool:

#102 · (Edited)
Eya gang! New to this thread and a new Solstice GXP owner! I took these pix Friday night at the dealer's. I picked up my car yesterday and took a quick 4 hour spin. ;)

This forum is great! I'm so glad to find out I wasn't the only one having a little trouble getting used to the clutch. (I stalled three times just trying to pull out of the dealership!) I've also learned what kind of cover to get since mine was "quarantined" and I'm kinda pissed they didn't tell me until yesterday. (We're getting snow tomorrow.... I made due.)

But I look forward to getting to know all you guys and gals!
(Oh, ordered on 10/21/06. Rec'd 2/11/07. Color: Cool. :cool: )

#105 ·
Unfortunately, it doesn't look as though these links are working.

Bob