Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Post your Pic of your New GXP HERE !!

162K views 402 replies 266 participants last post by  G-Ram 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
THANKS IN ADVANCE !!

We can now see all the colors on one thead.

hayabusa

OK who wants to kick this off.

Attachments

See less See more
#140 · (Edited)
Here's mine! Picked it up on June 21st '07. The beginning of summer solstice! ....and I think the planets musta been aligned....

GREYFOX

#141 · (Edited)
My Cool Country Sol (2007)

Bought her in May, but this was my first chance to get some picts I liked....

Man I love this car!

sunnygator

#145 ·
Brazen Image

I guess this grouping needs to be rounded out with my new Brazen GXP. Purchased last Friday and posted elsewhere on these forums, so I feel a bit redundant, but:

This is Lil'Oggi, (pronounced O.G.), still on the dealers lot in Ohio, prior to being driven home to NY.

#178 ·
#156 ·
My Way

after just 2 short months I took delivery of my G X P .....My Way :thumbs:

she raced past me just like the filly she is .........

upon approaching her the stallion came out ..................

yes a virgin with no parents

I am so in love.......... As her Guardian........

......I will tell her she is from the Pontiac species..........,from a well known family... in a town from Beverly Hills

and is a thoroughbred.....with Champion Lines,...a rare find , with lineage to the Solstice

family and a direct descendent of G X P ..........the new pair of hoofs powdercoated in

High Gloss Black will distinguish her from the rest of the herd, and the absence of a

specific brand stamp will enhance the mystic of this aggresive red beast ,

no gm chicklets here....she is here to drive her own destiny!

#159 ·
This is how I saw my baby, named Lucy, the first time I saw her knowing she was mine for certain!!

#160 ·
Ooohh Lucy!

Well, you just seen a pic of my Wife's Christmas present, a little early, but it's hers!
It's loaded, and we got a great deal, along with 0% financing, cuz it's an '07. Between the $5,000 off sticker and the 0% financing, We saved some serious coinage, and got a FUN car!
Her name is Lucy, after the red head Lucille Ball. Us old folk know who that is (the I Love Lucy Show).

SOOO.......

#164 ·
Here are some photos of my one month old Brazen GXP.....

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]