Another Innovative Product From Kappasphere! [seat belt-X-tender] - Page 4 - Pontiac Solstice Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #46 of 48 (permalink) Old 11-04-2018, 12:39 PM

Thanks Saveaux, but I have not found a similar product that works with seat all the way back and reclined and does not requires screwing stuff into the seat. For a moment I though the very nice solution Riven02 is offering would be a good solution for my situation, but unfortunately it is not. The creator of the item confirmed this to me.

Now my hope is that someone has a set of Kappasphere belt-X-tenders laying around that they want to sell just as the ones presented in the first message of this thread.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 48 (permalink) Old 11-04-2018, 01:04 PM

Garage
@RedOne07 At 6'2.5" (189cm) I have to have the seat as far back as it will go. My wife's 5'2" or 157cm and anytime she drives the car she moves the seat forward. When I get in I slide the seat all the way back which usually results in me pinning the seatbelt behind the seat.

I scrolled back to the beginning of this post to see what you were referring to. I may try to make one of these myself as it looks pretty easy, I'll keep you posted!
post #48 of 48 (permalink) Old 11-04-2018, 01:23 PM

Kappasphere Belt-X-Tender

Yes, they seem not extremely difficult to make. But to give them a Pontiac Stock look might not be easy.

Do keep me posted, I am very interested in your "knock-off-mod"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode