DDMWorks Header information - Page 2 - Pontiac Solstice Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 08:23 AM
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
The header definitely adds some sound to the exhaust under full acceleration, maybe its time for another video....
I don't mind the sound under full acceleration. It's when you cruisin around or at highway speed. If I could keep close to the sound I have now when cruisin'....I'm being tempted sound clip might be nice.

2007 Sky, Midnight Blue, GM Luggage rack; Windscreen; DDM- Stage III S/C, Pro beam, Catch Can, Race Backbone, Header, Hi Flow Cat, Powder Coated Coil and Cam Cover, Centre Consol, A-Pillar Boost & A/F] Gauges, Centre feed Fuel Rail; Ennkie Lusso Wheels; Solo Performance- Mach with REZ Quad Tips C/B Exhaust; Norm's Rear Diffuser;PFYCStubby Antenna; ASAP Fuse Cover ; Kenwood DNX6990HD Stereo; Carid Pure Spoiler; BC Coil overs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 08:26 AM
Founding Member

Oh by the way I took a look at the header in my car and now understand just how much space the header actually takes

2007 Sky, Midnight Blue, GM Luggage rack; Windscreen; DDM- Stage III S/C, Pro beam, Catch Can, Race Backbone, Header, Hi Flow Cat, Powder Coated Coil and Cam Cover, Centre Consol, A-Pillar Boost & A/F] Gauges, Centre feed Fuel Rail; Ennkie Lusso Wheels; Solo Performance- Mach with REZ Quad Tips C/B Exhaust; Norm's Rear Diffuser;PFYCStubby Antenna; ASAP Fuse Cover ; Kenwood DNX6990HD Stereo; Carid Pure Spoiler; BC Coil overs.
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 05:34 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to 1KULSOL
Install

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
The superchargers are $3295 and the exhaust is $720, but on sale for $647 if you get in on the first set of 5 that we ship or install. There is another individual that is purchasing a supercharger kit in Texas, I will have to see how close he is to you. I am thinking that if we find one more person is going the supercharged route, we can come to Texas and have an install party. I would definately consider doing it if we are installing 3 kits, and wouldn't hesitate if we did 4 kits. Lets see what we can put together

We did the install in just a little over 3 hours yesterday, so doing 4 kits in a weekend is definately possible, and that would be a very fun weekend!
Dave,
I would fit in here .... after hearing all the good things said about this s/c I don't think I can wait until next year. ... I live in Baton Rouge but would drive to Texas for the install (hopefully not too far) .... where is the person that is definitely getting a S/C live ... I travel to Texas a lot anyway .... see my signature for what I currently have for mods .... I would really like to get the LT header and cat combo but would need to modify my SQR-2 exhaust to accept that ... and I don't really want to do that so I guess I will get the hiflow cat and shorty headers from Solo Performance ... I'll get my ECM from PCMforless ... he has one waiting for me. .... so keep me in mind if you are going to make the trip to Texas .... or PM me ... and maybe I need to contact you via phone to discuss.

Mike ... aka 1KULSOL

Last edited by 1KULSOL; 09-18-2007 at 07:26 PM.
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-18-2007, 07:30 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to 1KULSOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KULSOL View Post
Dave,
I would fit in here .... after hearing all the good things said about this s/c I don't think I can wait until next year. ... I live in Baton Rouge but would drive to Texas for the install (hopefully not too far) .... where is the person that is definitely getting a S/C live ... I travel to Texas a lot anyway .... see my signature for what I currently have for mods .... I would really like to get the LT header and cat combo but would need to modify my SQR-2 exhaust to accept that ... and I don't really want to do that so I guess I will get the hiflow cat and shorty headers from Solo Performance ... I'll get my ECM from PCMforless ... he has one waiting for me. .... so keep me in mind if you are going to make the trip to Texas .... or PM me ... and maybe I need to contact you via phone to discuss.

Mike ... aka 1KULSOL
>>>>>>>>> BUMP >>>>>>>>>>>>
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-27-2011, 07:40 PM

Garage
Dynos!?!?!?!?!

Year:2006
Trim: Base
Color: Cool
Transmission: 5-speed manual
Interior: Ebony Cloth Seats
Wheels: Powder Coated Rims
No a/c, power options, etc.
Pre-Production VIN # 6Y100538 of 700.

Modifications:
K&N Hi-Flow Drop-in Filter
PCM4Less ECM Tune
Clear Image Shorty Header
Solo High-Flow CAT
Color Matched Splash Guards (front and rear)
DDM Works Backbone (Street), Pro-beam and Cross-brace
Hankook V12 Evo tires
post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-28-2011, 03:20 AM

Hello Dave if you can come to Texas and do the install far the superchager and the headers and the high flow cat. Let me know what this would cost and maybe I can get the money from my 401K. And I am in Dublin TX, which is about 75 south west of Fort Worth.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode