So, you've got:
P0449 : Evaporative System Vent Control Circuit Malfunction
P2138 : Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor/Switch "D"/"E" Voltage Correlation
P2544 : Torque Management Request Input Signal "A"
C0561 : Traction control
* C0561-71 System disabled. Information stored. Invalid serial data received.
* C0561-72 System disabled. Information stored. Alive counter incorrect.
Is this an auto or a manual?
0. Check your harness connectors at the ECM. Make sure they're firmly clamped down.
1. Check all of the grounds (mentioned in ChopTop's link above) and ensure that they're clean and correctly attached
2. Check your battery terminals, also to make sure they're clean and properly connected. (An bad negative battery connection can act like a flaky ground),
3. Make sure the wiring harness is firmly seated where it connects to the bottom of the engine bay fuse box. I spent a week chasing that one after swapping an engine.
4. Make sure the big (4" x 2" x 2", roughly) harness connector that's near the fusebox is firmly connected. It has one of those lever-action camlock things that secures to two pieces together.
5. Make sure all of your fuses and relays are properly seated.
And, of course, check the harness connectors for the evap, throttle and wheel speed sensors.
But, typically when you see multiple failures like this, it's a ground.
P2138 indicates that there's an intermittent or bad connection involving the throttle body, the pedal and the ECM.
Blue-ish 2006 2.4, Werks stage 1 turbo, Borla cat-back, DDM braces, Spec aluminum flywheel, Spec stage 2 clutch, Werks aluminum radiator, some gauges, RKSport hood, Morimoto FX-Rs, GReddy Profec, Norm's fenders
'07 GXP, RPM Stage 2, Solocatless downpipe, TCE Wilwood 6 piston front brakes, 4-piston rears , Stainless brake lines, slotted/drilled rotors, BC Racing BR coilovers, Performance Autowerks intercooler, DDMWorks CAI, charge pipes and braces
Last edited by raygun; 03-18-2019 at 10:26 PM.