Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

New GearTrippr Leather Center Console Available

5K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  Northern Sol 
#1 · (Edited)
Just a heads up that SaddleX has released a new leather console $295. They are also the makers of the Saddlx leather shifter cover. Per forum rules no link is being included, but will add pics later.

We are proud to release our latest product: GearTrippr
GearTrippr is designed and styled for ergonomic shifter ease, as well as over the road comfort.

Top stitching color can be chosen (included), as well as choice of Black Alcantara (add $15) or Black Vented material (included) center panel.

The vented material and alcantara are designed to wick away moisture and dissipate heat.

This platform design will be based on a donor program, you send in your OEM arm rest and GearTrippr modification will be performed to your specific unit.

We cover the shipping from our shop to your address. The shipping to us will be your choice and covered by you.

Even if you have some light damage, the damage will be corrected during the GearTrippr build.

Why would you opt to purchase a GearTrippr center arm rest modification? The answer is simple:
SaddlX has already invested the design time for fitment, comfort and performance with AutoX and road trip adventures in mind, which we know you will love.

As owners of Kappa cars ourselves, we understand what the platform was intended to do and we honor the original design, with upgraded modifications to that design. We also can match the materials and stitching of your already purchased SaddlX bag unit and other SaddlX products. Which provides broader styling from the waterfall to the dashboard.

See less See more
#3 ·
Some of those have already hit the streets! :grin:

Attachments

This post has been deleted
#5 ·
It looks like a comfortable addition, but I have a steel/sand interior, and it would really stand out. Oh, well.

#6 · (Edited)
It is discussed in the comments below the video. He says that Saddlx saw it and is making him a new one without the flaw. They are good, honest people who make quality products. If you have a problem they will make it right.

Reactions: ChopTop and MomsSol
#7 ·
Compare to what JPM use to sell is not even close.

#8 · (Edited)
I don’t know how I ended up being their champion but here goes....
I am fortunate enough to have both of my DDM consoles covered by JPM. I love them and they are masterpieces. That said, if I did not have them I would be buying one of these for each of my Sols without hesitation. I saw one at the Nationals and it looked really nice.

#9 ·
SaddlX & GearTripR living together...

Attachments

#10 ·
That is nice!!!! The e brake handle cover.....not released yet....how did you get????? I want!!!!! My roadster has it done by JPM. This would be for the coupe.

#19 ·
The leather wrapped e-brake does look rather masculine...

#20 ·
I reached out to them. I am going to get the ebrake cover to go with my Saddlx cover and DDM console. They told me they have another product coming ......Sun Visor Covers!!!!! This is all for the coupe as the roadster was done by JPM when they were in business (see attached link - pics are pre KENWOOD unit) Love that everything is reversible with Saddlx. I want to be able to offer the option of returning her to stock if I decide to sell her one day. I am really pleased that these guys are making products for our rides.:dthumbs:

https://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f62/my-hybrid-interior-jpm-dash-kit-combined-78481/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.