Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

VMSSC - DINNER AND FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS - DECEMBER 11th, 2010

6K views 41 replies 8 participants last post by  smartin 
#1 · (Edited)
BULL RUN FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS AND
WINTER WONDERLAND HOLIDAY VILLAGESaturday, December 11th​

Eat dinner and then go to Bull Run Festival of Lights. It helps to get you in the holiday spirit.

Bull Run Festival of Lights

BULL RUN FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS AND WINTER WONDERLAND HOLIDAY VILLAGE

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 5 to 9:30.

A 2 1/2 -mile drive-through display features more than 60,000 lights;
holiday village includes carnival midway games and rides, an ice-skating rink and live entertainment.

$20 per car or van.

Bull Run Regional Park
7700 Bull Run Drive
Centreville, VA
703-359-4633

Attendees:

smartin (1)
SKYJACK (2)
JimVonBaden (2)
Midlife (1) (maybe)
duck1313 (2) maybe

DINNER 5 p.m.
City Grille
10701 Balls Ford Road
Manassas, VA 20109
703-330-3011

See less See more
#12 ·
I'll talk to Linda and see if this is something that she would be interested in doing for the day. Alot going on this holiday season however. Of course there is always the display in Newport News also

#20 ·
Hay Susan
Are you going to be able to come join us friday night and run thru the mountains saturday afternoon to The City Grill in Manassas. Or are we meeting you in Manassas somewhere.
The house is all decorated for christmas so we hope you can come and see it.

Chill the wine and get the beer cold:cheers:
Hope to see you soon:grouphug:
SKYJACK ( JACK AND PAULINE )

#21 ·
Yes thanks! I will be there Friday night and I have a route that lil goat told me about for us to try.

Can't wait to see the Christmas decorations! :yay:

#22 ·
Hay Susan
Got your pm about the route lil goat told you about. Thats a nice run, Pauline and I run it often. Up above Edenburg at Edenburg Gap is where we ride our 4 wheelers all the time. It's a place called Taskers Gap. When you get here friday night we can talk about expanding it a little bit to include some more fun back roads. It will depend on how long of a run you want to make it.

Can't wait to see you all again.
SKYJACK ( JACK AND PAULINE )

#24 ·
My birthday is the 10th, but the 11th sounds good if that is OK?

Jim :cool:

#29 ·
So we meet for dinner at 5:00, on Saturday night?

Oh, and I will be bringing my fiance!

Thanks,

#33 ·
Susan, Looks like Carolyn and I are going to have to back out. Car in shop with overheating problem and parts are back ordered. May be another week or longer to get parts.

#36 ·
Met up with smartin and SkyJack for dinner and a show. I am sure they will post the dinner part, so here is the show:

Very nice meeting Jack and Pauline and family, and Susan.

Dina and I had a very nice time, and enjoyed the show!

#37 ·
Had an excellent time and it was great meeting and seeing everyone!

Great pics, Jim!

Happy Holidays!

#41 ·
Happy New Year to All! Couldn't make Bull Run cause we drove the Solstice to Florida on Dec 6th, packed to the gills of course. Camellia planned for us to drive the XJR (trunk space, back seat for relatives in FL), but I wanted to 'Get Topless' (before our NE winter), which after a frigid 34^ night with wind chill factors in the teens in Miami Beach - finally got 3 days in the 70's. As you all know, I enjoy the Solstice 'on the highway' one would never know it's 'just' 177 hp. I-95 was really 'movin' with light traffic till mid-Florida. After drive back, did my 30K oil change (at 28,843); and back to the weekly Columbia, MD-Goldvein,VA commute.

Making great progress on the E V-12Jag, Jensens engine overhauls, and Camp Camellia 'Truck projects'; now that the complex is 'Finally Finished'; & looking forward to some 'Solstice Spirits'!
Sherman

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.