T2TR IX - The Race for the Kappa Kup - Pontiac Solstice Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-03-2014, 04:08 PM Thread Starter

T2TR IX - The Race for the Kappa Kup

Here it is! The Official T2TR (Twisting 2 the River) event! Are you going?!? All the Kids will be there!
Oct 10-12! Same bat place, Same bat roads, Same bat awards, Same bat party! Tell your friends! Tell your dog! Tell your neighbor's dog! Yes, it's that event you've heard about. Presented to you by the crazy NEO Kappas! Featuring T2TR and 555...Ohio's Triple Nickel...that road in Ohio people keep talking about! The Ghetto Entrance! Lame Awards!! And Much, Much More!

The theme this year is Sports! Come dressed as your favorite fan, coach, team mascot, sport, cheerleader, player, ball! Put a team together! We may play something! We may do Hotel Hallway Bowling again! I don't know! I don't care! We have the party room for 2 nights of unbecoming behavior!

Most of you know the drill...
Oct 10-12, 2014, Newcomerstown, OH
Oct 9th at my house for those wishing to start the party early in CLE! We will have dinner somewhere in or near Cleveland for those wishing to meet.

A block of rooms will be available at the Hamptons (Hampton Inn, Newcomerstown, Ohio) for the 9th, 10th and 11th.
Rate: $104.00/night
Phone: (740) 498-9800
Block Name: NEO Kappa Car Club
or just tell them you are with the car group and they usually know! Ha ha!

We are testing 2 new shorter runs for this fall! Don't know when we'll run em and who will run em, but we'll run something!
Friday Oct 10th - Runs...of some sort. Probably around 10 am depending on weather.
Friday night...foods in the party room. Of some sort. Probably pizza delivered via the Ghetto Entrance.

Saturday Oct 11th - More Runs...of some sort. Probably around 10 am depending on the weather.
Saturday night...foods in the party room. Of some sort. Who knows what it will be. Maybe grill, maybe catered...I don't have a clue yet!
Saturday night after dinner...Costume Party! I know this one! The theme is... SPORTS!!! Come dressed as your favorite fan, player, sport, cheerleader, coach, mascot!
I'm recruiting cheerleaders for my squad. I have cheerleading captain experience! Hit me up if interested!
And yes, there will be goofy awards! Don't expect much, because you never know what I'll use as an award!

Sunday Oct 12th - Touring the area...of some sort. Possibly a wine excursion. I'm not sure yet. But it will be something for those wishing to enjoy a little more fun during the late morning/early afternoon. Maybe lunch...I don't know. Depends on how much sleep I get the night before and how much I yak!

Start posting up and I'll create the Official List!!
See you there!!

AKA "Gang Warfare Girl". GWG for short.
And Yak Queen...and Gargoyle...and Twinkie...and...Princess Cranky Pants...and...

Team Mardi Gras 2015
"Cookie" or "Bumble Bee in a Bottle"
VIN 3866 - Delivered 11/30/05
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-03-2014, 09:54 PM

Garage
Probably a little south of what you are planning, but try this little loop out of West Union sometime with a stop at Moyer's Restaurant and Winery along the river. Caproni's in Maysville has a great Kentucky Hot Brown if you get there at lunchtime.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=w...=12&via=3&z=12

Notice: Please be forewarned that Grandpa's tongue is frequently planted firmly in his cheek.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-05-2014, 04:19 PM Thread Starter

Actually that's a little west of where we go. We do run all the way to the river to Marietta. It takes us good 5 hrs plus lunch to make that loop.

And Yak Queen...and Gargoyle...and Twinkie...and...Princess Cranky Pants...and...

Team Mardi Gras 2015
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-09-2014, 06:49 PM Thread Starter

Attention Kappa Kuppers! This is the last week to book at The Hamptons under the NEO Kappa Block of Rooms! You snoozin', you losin'!!!!

Book em Danno!!!!!!!!!

Team Mardi Gras 2015
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-23-2014, 02:05 PM Thread Starter

The Shirt God has Spoken!!

We're bringing T-shirts back!
Yeah!
We know you want em so they're coming back!
Yeah!
We thought long sleeved would be good for fall!
Yeah!
So you know you want to buy em all y'all!
Yeah!

Stay tuned later this week for more details and pricing information! I can tell you this much...the design will rival the black T2TR III shirts! This idea was fantastic!

Only 2-1/2 more weeks kids and we will race for the Kappa Kup! If you don't have a costume yet, I'm recruiting cheerleaders for my squad! Hit me up!

Team Mardi Gras 2015
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac Solstice Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode