Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Where would you most likely attend a Solstice gathering in the next two months?

• South Arkansas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not planning on attending a gathering

Votes: 0 0.0%

Little Rock

4K views 28 replies 5 participants last post by  J. Dub 
#1 ·
Would it increase our odds of getting the Arkansas folks together if we did something in Central Arkansas? I'm from Jonesboro (two hours away) and will do pretty much whatever anyone else wants. I'm ready for a run!

#8 ·
Ideas?
You meet me at the Hardee's in Mountain View using Hwy 9 S from Melbourne. I run up 5 from Heber Springs. We take 87 to 14 to 341 and run the loop for the Texas guys returning to Sylamore via 14. Run Hwy 9 N to Melbourne where we split up again at the same place across the street form MM Chev and I take 69 & 58 to get back on 14. I then run 14 to Mountain View then 9 S to 263 to Prim and do the 'Prim Experience', catch 92 E to 25 and back to Heber. You can make you way home via???

What do you think?

Get out the maps.

The Texas loop isn't that many miles, but it's county roads.

Let me know what your ideas are.

Sure wish there were other folks here in AR that like to drive great twistys

Steve

:cool:

#10 ·
No, I'll meet you at the Hardee's in Mountain View.

You get the big thrill of running Hwy 9 both S Bound and N Bound in the same day!!

Your going to wear your tires out!! LOL I've got a set of General UHP's to put on before I go to Vegas.

Look over the route again.

Let me know,

Looks like Saturday will be dry!

Steve

:cool:

#14 ·
Watching.......

#18 · (Edited)
Solnut, I made a video for you.... I say that cause you are the most frequent on this forum and live in Arkansas so I'm sure I'll be coming to you to see if "is this normal?" questions

Here is the drive video showing the creaks noises, etc... Possibly normal noises I suppose?

I'M ALSO WONDERING IF THESE RUBBER SEALS are bad?

#19 ·
The car appears to need some TLC. :thumbs:

The rubber seals need to be lubricated per the Owners Manual.

The windows need to be adjusted.

The trunk needs to lubricated.

Blinker needs fixed and if it is a rear light out, I would suggest a set of the LED sequentials....I wish I could put them in my coupe easy.

YMMV

Steve

#21 ·
Black Box

:party: I figured this one out, the loose black box over the Rear View mirror is loose because................The folks that replaced the windshield installed the WRONG one. They installed a roadster windshield and it doesn't have the 'OnStar' black box mount. :thumbs:

So, if you want the correct windshield, it will need to be replaced. :brentil:

You might could attempt to find a mount. YMMV

#22 ·
:party: I figured this one out, the loose black box over the Rear View mirror is loose because................The folks that replaced the windshield installed the WRONG one. They installed a roadster windshield and it doesn't have the 'OnStar' black box mount. :thumbs:

So, if you want the correct windshield, it will need to be replaced. :brentil:

You might could attempt to find a mount. YMMV
Hmmm . . . Only you could have come up with this explanation. Well done! :thumbs:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.