Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I was going to call this whole copyright infringement a load of crap, but I see it has evolved into a vowel movement.

Go ahead, add an A.

I had the transmission serviced at AAAAAA-1 Transmissions. They must be being sued by the same lawyer.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I vote for NAASSM and fear we have not done enough investigation as to who might be in ownership of NAKED already. Never make a decision out of haste without doing the research first.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Chris I think NAASSM is very good, and keeps the same meaning going forward, nice write up . Looking forward to 2016 in your neck of the woods.

Mike

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I vote for NAASSM and fear we have not done enough investigation as to who might be in ownership of NAKED already. Never make a decision out of haste without doing the research first.
Chris I think NAASSM is very good, and keeps the same meaning going forward, nice write up . Looking forward to 2016 in your neck of the woods.

Mike
We had to make the decision about a year ago in order to help out the folks that ran the 2015 nationals. We did took every suggestion that was made, did extensive research on acronyms, checked out available domains, and put up a survey (including those ideas that I had personal objections to). At the end of the day NASSAM was the clear "winner" so that is what we went with.

We look forward to seeing everyone in Arkansas next year!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts