Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Columbus has the Ohio State Buckeyes, and now they have the Solstice (4 of them as of yesterday, September 8). Two Deep, one Mysterious, and one Sly. Yeah!!! Everybody celebrate. Sol Deep stops his ranting!
:party:
Oh, and Go Buckeyes, Beat the Longhorns!!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Sol Deep said:
Columbus has the Ohio State Buckeyes, and now they have the Solstice (4 of them as of yesterday, September 8). Two Deep, one Mysterious, and one Sly. Yeah!!! Everybody celebrate. Sol Deep stops his ranting!
Awesome. Can't wait for my wife's Deep Solstice to be in Dayton. It will look nice contrasting the snow on the ground in December!! :lol:

Okay, I'll root for you since the Longhorns are not in the Big Ten. But you need to root for Michigan to beat the Irish!!!!! :yesnod:

GO BLUE !!!! :cool:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Sol Deep said:
Hey 007, get ready for this question....
"What kind of car is it?.....Solstice........Pontiac Solstice!" :cool:

WTG Sol!
Look forward to an in depth post.

That 7 must feel real lonely next to all those zero's :grouphug:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Oh no, Sol Deep has a "License to Thrill!"

Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Sol Deep said:
Ahhhhhhhhh! :willy:
WTH is my car????
I'm only 20 miles south of Columbus!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sol Deep
I am glade for you!! It Will be a great weekend NOW.
But even better with a WIN tomorrow night :yesnod: :yesnod:
Did the dealer till you if your car was in transit?My car #16 was released for shipment Sept 6 but as of yesterday still waiting for transport.
HAVE FUN GO BUCKS :yesnod: :yesnod:
If you get north to Loudonville stop in Buzzards Shoe store and say Hi!

·
Registered
462 Posts
train or truck

Do you guys know if they shippied Via train to Lordstown Ohio -- then were trucked to Columbus?
Or were the trucked all the way from Wilmington?

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
Sol Deep said:
... Oh, and Go Buckeyes, Beat the Longhorns!!
As a graduate of Texas A&M, a native Texan and a Big 12 fan, I am torn about Saturday's contest. Should the Horns prevail, I will be glad for the state of Texas, should the Buckeyes win, I will be glad to rag on my UT buddies. I don't suppose we could have a scoreless tie where both teams are fully ejected from the game in the first quarter? :lol:

But seriously, folks... This ought to be a good game. My gut says Buckeyes by 6.

--Chemist (We now return you to the angst-ridden wait for Solstice delivery!)

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Chemist said:
I don't suppose we could have a scoreless tie where both teams are fully ejected from the game in the first quarter? :lol:
I am faced with dilema on so many occasions (anytime two Florida schools play each other... )- just once I wish it would come true :glol:

Go Blue!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
MAKsys said:
I am faced with dilema on so many occasions (anytime two Florida schools play each other... )- just once I wish it would come true :glol:

Go Blue!

Me too. I was born and grew up in Michigan. My Mom went to U of M so I was always a Michigan fan. But then I went to Michigan State and it created an instant family rivalry. But when they play each other it's hard......

·
Registered
462 Posts
Bonzo said:
Me too. I was born and grew up in Michigan. My Mom went to U of M so I was always a Michigan fan. But then I went to Michigan State and it created an instant family rivalry. But when they play each other it's hard......
But now you're in Ohio! Do you root for the Buckeyes at all?

Also,
I'll ask everyone again:

Do you guys know if they shippied Via train to Lordstown Ohio -- then were trucked to Columbus?

·
Registered
316 Posts
mcbman said:
Dealer said the cars were trucked but didnt say if it was all the way from the plant or not. I think they may have been because the driver reportedly told the owner he was going to IN next.

So far Ive driven mine everywhere Ive went since picking it up last night. I think S. Deep and F+Solstice have too! :lol:

I got the feeling a whole bunch more deliveries are coming soon. At least I hope so for all those other Bucks.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Solstick said:
Dealer said the cars were trucked but didnt say if it was all the way from the plant or not. I think they may have been because the driver reportedly told the owner he was going to IN next.

So far Ive driven mine everywhere Ive went since picking it up last night. I think S. Deep and F+Solstice have too! :lol:

I got the feeling a whole bunch more deliveries are coming soon. At least I hope so for all those other Bucks.
Actually, yes, they were all trucked non-stop (8 hrs) from the plant to the dealership in Columbus. There were 10 Sols on the truck, leaving 1 to go to Marysville (I believe) and the other 5 were going to Indianapolis.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Riles said:
Congratulations!!! It's about time you got that car!
Thanks, Riles (and everyone else) for the good wishes. My wish for all of you who are still waiting for delivery is that you get your cars SOON. If it helps any, it's worth the frustration of waiting, even with little or no communication from the powers that are. One day the car was at the plant, the next day it was in my garage. Go figure. :willy:

Footnote: The prior statements did not contain a rant, even if it sounded like the beginnings of a rant. Squelch... Copy that. Over and out. :lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.