Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got to sell both of my babies so I can afford the new mortgage.
Don't feel sorry for me. I'm on the list for an '07 GXP.
Well... you can feel sorry for me if it helps with the sale...

PM me if interested.

The Honda has 30,500 miles on it. New tires on Konig wheels. Rear window replaced a few months ago.

The Solstice has 3200 miles. Details in my signature.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
*Bump to get more views...

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like I may have sold the Honda. Stay tuned...

The Solstice is drawing lots of looks since I've been driving it a lot more. Hoping to find a private individual to sell it to, but am considering trading it in on a Jeep Unlimited (to give me snow capabilities in the Winter). The new house is 25 miles further away and I don't want to have to drive my GXP in the snow if I can avoid it.

Anyone here interested?

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ended up trading the S2K in on an '05 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Now I've got my winter wheels!

Still looking to sell my '06 Solstice in anticipation of the arrival of my GXP.

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
How much for your Solstice?

I left you a PM.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still looking to sell my Envious!
Taking (reasonable) offers.

Just over 4400 miles.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Dealer did not want to take your 06 on trade? And you need to ask them if they put your order into VOMS prior to 8/27 as a SOLD order. No matter when it is picked up or built it would be price protected. Just trying to help save you a grand.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm waiting on an estimated trade from the dealer. I'd rather sell it privately so that the next guy doesn't get nailed with the "demand markup".

I found out that they just held my place until they were allocated rather than actually doing anything with my order. Once I find out just how badly they want my '06, I'll take care of that extra thousand.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Traded in on an '07 GXP tonight.
I only got $21,000 for the trade. :( But they threw in an oil change and I'm sure I'll be able to squeeze them for something else.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts