Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greeting to the forum! I haven't been on the forum for awhile but recently decided to sell my 06 and decided this is probably a great place to place a ad. Here's the details.

2006 mysterious black
clean title
124,140 mi
manual trans
leather, chrome wheels, monsoon 6 disc stereo, LSD, A/C, convenience package(cruise,fog lamps,DIC, steering wheel controls), PAL ipod connection, Eibach sportline springs and sway bars(factory springs and bars included in sale).

I bought the car new and has been a great vehicle but I recently bought a 1968 corvette and don't need two black two door convertibles. Has had all maintenance completed including 100k service(spark plugs,thermostat, trans and diff fluid change). Tires are less than 1 year old(BFG G-Force sport comp2). Water pump was replaced at around 85,000 miles and exhaust manifold at around 120,000. Key recall done. Super well maintained and very clean. Have all receipts including window sticker and never used front license plate holder. Runs great and everything works like new(except for broken cupholder). Hate to let it go as I've really enjoyed owning it but have one too many cars and need to sell one.

Vehicle is located in Cherry Valley California and I'd like to get around 6000.00 for it but am somewhat negotiable. Thanks for checking it out, heres the cars.com ad. Thanks again, Doug

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/656772784/overview/

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
Drive through Cherry Valley almost every day. I can look at it for anyone that might want me to. Good luck on the sale sir. Sounds like a nice car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts