Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok ... I knew that someday the time would come and it is that time. I have an 06 with a Stage 3 Hahn Kit and many other custom parts, pieces and paint .... Sounds awesome right ? That's because it is awesome !!! The only problem with having this car is that I also have a 15.5 year old son and this is just NOT the car for him (although he thinks differently)! This car was built and sent to Bill Hahn himself for tuning and loving ! I could actually write a book about this car explaining what has been done to it and who did it ! What I would really like to do is trade this car for a solstice (stock-semistock) that would be more suitable for my son! We still have a few months before he will actually need a car but I wanted to see what kind of interest I would have in making a deal like this. I am not very good with the computer so I am unable to post pics but if this is something that you may be interested in, please text me @ 443-552-6950 or email me @ [email protected]. Thank you for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon!

06 solstice
28K miles
Stage 3 Hahn Turbo Car (tuned by Mr. Bill Hahn Himself)
Custom Exhaust
Eibach Springs
Apex Boost Controller
Shaved Door Handles
Custom Paint (Inferno Designs in Baltimore)
HID Head Lights
HID Fog Lights
Clutch Master Clutch
So Much More !

·
Registered
17 Posts
How much are you asking?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts