Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of us Pontiac dealers can now order 1:18 diecast's of the Solstice. You can get two color choices, Dark Green or Gray. Thought some of you would want to know. :thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
jwvrod said:
All of us Pontiac dealers can now order 1:18 diecast's of the Solstice. You can get two color choices, Dark Green or Gray. Thought some of you would want to know. :thumbs:
Is this for anyone to purchase and what is the price?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, the diecast is available through parts department. As for the price, it's going to depend on the parts markup. I will guess that most will sell it around $30.00 or under.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,887 Posts
Anybody have a part number from the parts department. My local dealerships didn't see in their computer.

I order a lot of GM parts from an online site which is always cheaper than the list price at my local dealers. I don't want to say the site as I'm not sure as to the rule as it might be considered as advertising... but if you do a search I'm sure you'll find it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,471 Posts
I order mine from the manufacturer that is building it for GM and paid $18.95. He has not deliver it as of this post.
There was a thread on this a few weeks back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
jwvrod said:
All of us Pontiac dealers can now order 1:18 diecast's of the Solstice. You can get two color choices, Dark Green or Gray. Thought some of you would want to know. :thumbs:
What is die cast? Girl here. LOL
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
5,600 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
184 Posts
Another EOP...

I don't know if you noticed, but the die-cast car at this website is not available until a projected date of May in 2005.

Sooo. You can order it now... and wait for a projected build date sometime in May... This sounds somewhat familiar.

Wait a minute. Is this another Early Order Program.

Gregodav ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
gregodav said:
I don't know if you noticed, but the die-cast car at this website is not available until a projected date of May in 2005.

Sooo. You can order it now... and wait for a projected build date sometime in May... This sounds somewhat familiar.

Wait a minute. Is this another Early Order Program.

Gregodav ;)
I was thinking the same thing! Everyone rush to the dealer!! Thank you Waiting and jim.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,011 Posts
when someone gets the die-cast....put the top up and take pictures of the trunk!!!! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,512 Posts
You can buy the die-cast model at either www.solsticestuff.com or www.pontiacmall.com for about $30. I believe they are available for shipment now, as several forum members already reported recieving theirs via home delivery.

A cool toy for those who didn't make it into EOP (one of the perks of the EOP is free model.)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
LatinVenom said:
I order mine from the manufacturer that is building it for GM and paid $18.95. He has not deliver it as of this post.
There was a thread on this a few weeks back.
Do you have the address (e-mail) or better yet..the Web Site to order on line ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
GNS said:
Do you have the address (e-mail) or better yet..the Web Site to order on line ?

see Jimbo's post . . . The one with the picture of his car, with the link to the place you can buy one for less than $20
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,901 Posts
Fformula88 said:
Finally, the yellow Solstice so many have been asking for! :lol:
I guess it's the only way I'm going to own a yellow Solstice. :(
 

·
Mod Emeritus
Joined
·
7,468 Posts
brentil said:
I guess it's the only way I'm going to own a yellow Solstice. :(
Maybe it is a small start to something big! :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,901 Posts
Fformula88 said:
Maybe it is a small start to something big! :D
hehehe I wish. If I get the Solstice now it's going to be a long while before I can get another new car. Unless by some bizare circumstance I can get another oen down the road for a lower payment. Probably wont happen though.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top