Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got through ordering a die cast 1:18 Solstice on the PontiacMall store.It is a product in limited quantity,says it is being flown in for the startup of the Solstice launch,by a guy named Yat Ming.It is an Official Licensed Product,price $20.00.All you Solstice lovers heres a chance to get a limited edition Solstice.
Go to PontiacMall.com,click new products,then click view all. :party: :cool:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Satch. Just placed my order...
:cool:

·
Registered
91 Posts
I ordered one of these models two months ago. Haven't received it or any communication about it. :(

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hoffman said:
I ordered one of these models two months ago. Haven't received it or any communication about it. :(
It says on the description page,of the Pontiac Mall store,a May shipping date.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Just ordered mine. I feel more confident ordering this Solstice than the one that was featured at another site just because we can guarantee proper licensing and pontiac's support of pontiacmall.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Satch. Just placed my order as well. Since I've waited 36 months for the real thing, I guess it's only natural I'll have to wait a couple of months for 1:18 scale model!

·
Registered
2,153 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
SATCH said:
Just got through ordering a die cast 1:18 Solstice on the PontiacMall store.It is a product in limited quantity,says it is being flown in for the startup of the Solstice launch,by a guy named Yat Ming.It is an Official Licensed Product,price $20.00.All you Solstice lovers heres a chance to get a limited edition Solstice.
Go to PontiacMall.com,click new products,then click view all.
The first 1000 must have sold out; the price has gone up to $30!
:eek:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
AstroDriver said:
Wow! How's that for supply and demand in action? Better hurry up and order over at diecastmuscle before they adjust their price up. (by the way, it's only $18.50 over there at this time)

Had I realized that they are both "Yat Ming" models, I probably would've ordered from diecastmuscle instead of pontiacmall... definitely would now!

Let's hope the real car doesn't start demanding $30K after the first 1,000 sell out!

·
Premium Member
10,471 Posts
Just order mine too, $18.50 + $7.75 shipping and handling, maybe the $30.00 one from Pontiac includes shipping like the real one.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
AstroDriver said:
What a bunch of greedy S.O.B.'s,unless it was a typo error,hope thats the only price hike and or typo error on any Solstice product. :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts