Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now thru Nov 28, get a 10% refund on all items that we make when purchased with the online shopping cart. This applies to Intercoolers, IC pipes, Intake Pipes, Tunnel Truss, etc. Everything we make (excludes Blow-Off-Valves, etc)!:cool:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sweet! Dave - I've got the Hahn BOV kit. Do you have an IC kit with pipes that will mate up?
Basically it emulates all the stock plumbing locations, so any pipes that change that are likely out (unless I can simply trim the Hahn pieces?)

Thanks!
Don

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet! Dave - I've got the Hahn BOV kit. Do you have an IC kit with pipes that will mate up?
Basically it emulates all the stock plumbing locations, so any pipes that change that are likely out (unless I can simply trim the Hahn pieces?)

Thanks!
Don
I don't know, all our pipes are direct replacement for stock. You'll have to determine if they will work.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Cool - I'll give it a shot. Last question - can you offer a powder coat color that's closer to Hydro Blue? If not I'll just get raw pipes and have them sprayed. Is there a reason _not_ to have the mounting brackets put on? (note my desire to upgrade the turbo)

To be clear - if I want to upgrade to a 16g turbo I need:
TMod-16g-SS
TWO-16g-SSA
CIP-SSE
and
COP-SSA

Anything else?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool - I'll give it a shot. Last question - can you offer a powder coat color that's closer to Hydro Blue? If not I'll just get raw pipes and have them sprayed. Is there a reason _not_ to have the mounting brackets put on? (note my desire to upgrade the turbo)

To be clear - if I want to upgrade to a 16g turbo I need:
TMod-16g-SS
TWO-16g-SSA
CIP-SSE
and
COP-SSA

Anything else?
You really need the whole kit TK-16g-SSA $1649 which includes, downpipe, oil & water lines & manifold adapter also

You do not need the mtg brkts.

We don't offer Hydro blue because we can't get a good paint sample to match. If you can send a sample painted part, I'll try to match it.
Dave

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks Dave - I won't clog the thread any longer, I'll just give you a call on Monday to discuss. (Wondering about my Solo exhaust, which has a hi-flow DP already)

I am getting some underhood parts painted - I'll have them spray something and send it off to you for reference. There's not many of us, but at least you'll have it "in case".

·
Registered
311 Posts
10% refund on everything you make? Alright! There are some things that I wanted to buy from you. Will do so before Nov 28.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I can't wait to receive my new polished engine cover!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Dave - just ordered myself an intercooler & pipes. Please see my note in re: fitting the compressor side IC pipe to the stock rubber hose that comes off the turbo. If we need to discuss on the phone just let me know and I'll call Monday.

Thanks again for the deal!
Don

·
Registered
311 Posts
Bummer... I received my engine cover power caoted in black while I was supposed to get a mirror polished one :cryin:

Error happens and I'm not angry ;)

Just gotta wait some more before I get my hands on this precious little thing! It already looks fantastic in black! I can't wait to get it mirror polished!

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
I just ordered a cover, hope I'm not too late for the 10% off. :)

·
Registered
2,289 Posts

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts