Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone getting close - I think the wife's Sol is close - haven't looked lately. Will try to remember to check. She rolled 80,000 quite a while ago but hasn't been traveling as much lately. :cool:

·
Registered
132 Posts
A guy here in Mesa, AZ with the forum name "Santiago" had over 85,000 a month ago when I saw his car. As much as he drives he could be well over 90,000 by now! :cool:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
got 62,000....lost the new car smell a long time ago:lol: :(

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Man I am panicking and telling myself I have to stop driving it so much because I just rolled over 12k.

·
Registered
449 Posts
It must be great to drive your Solstice all year long. You warm climate Sol-Mates have it made. Here in Chicago I pull Spooky out in late April as soon as I start enjoying my :driving: fall weather sets in. I usually put her away the second week of November. To make a long story short I only have 10,000 miles on my 2006 Sly Sol Spooky. As for you Guys and Gals still driving your Solstices :party: on.

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
In the late 60s here, and figure to hit 92k this year, once the traveling begins in earnest! Tough to pile on miles, even as a DD, in the winter, with only a 10 mile round trip commute!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
ok just hit 63,000 today YEY! :willy:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Checked with the Sol owner and she says she is almost to 90,000.

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
Gizmo should be getting close......
Nope, just about to pass 75,000 and lose my extended warranty. :willy:

My recently acquired co-pilot doesn't like riding with the top down so that takes away a lot of incentive to drive the Solstice.

But I'll soon buy her a Pontiac Vibe (brand loyalty!), so maybe I'll pick up my "pace" a little. :lol:

Congratulations to you, brian carpenter, and you wife's First One Thousand, setting the standard for the rest of us to follow! And to you, santiago!

Ex-Miata Man and GMRoadster should be checking in with their mileage soon.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I did that every time I rolled over anoterh 5 k. CHristmas day I rolled over 32000. ...this is supposed to be the car i DONT drive. haha!!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
It will probably another 3 years before I hit 100k. If I'm still diggin the car, I'll probably sell it or trade it for a used, low mileage 09.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Sol lady will probably roll 100,000 in a week or two. I will let you know when she hits the number.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Pre 100,000

It is almost at the mark but she has to get it back to the dealer again before that. The water pump they put in is leaking and the rear end is dripping again. I guess the 100,000 warranty was a good thing to have on the car! :cool:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts