Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some more lights to finish off Project One-Off Solsti.
Client now has Plug-n-Play Projector Headlights, Foglights, LED Turn Signals, LED Side Markers and LED Taillights…..All of which are World’s First Custom One Off Product for the Pontiac Solstice.

This project was only focus on the Fog light/turn signals and the side marker lights.

So we start with the lights themselves and the projectors that are being installed:

Next, since my bumper is modified, I had to find a local donor car, and since the Grand Prix is the same thing, this was easier to find than another Solstice.
Here are some shots of them mounted on the car, and versus a stock light:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Products all together:

Hope you enjoy.
This was a fun project....challenging....but fun.
Wish I could see the car with all the custom lights on it in person.
The car looks stock (lights anyways) but they are all unique, plug-n-play and bright.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
What kind of $$$$ are we looking at for something like this to be done?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
OK, where are the pics, all I'm seeing is comments.

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Very nice of you to leave out the parts of how demanding and a pain in the butt your client was when getting to the final product. :)

Well done as always. Looking forward to my all led/projector future.

·
Registered
7,173 Posts
Jeff, I'm shocked, SHOCKED, I say, that you didn't do this yourself!

A man who built a complete V8 engine - stymied by breaking some plastic pieces apart? :devil:

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
The engine build was well supervised. Suffice it to say the start up video would sound a lot different if I had to fab the parts! Travis is way better than me when it comes to fabricating. If it were as simple as putting the thing together, I might have had a chance!

You be nice and go play with whatever your next mod is! :)

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Great work as usual! I can't wait to do this and the headlights. Perhaps this winter! :D Now that I have the speed. I'm aiming for the accessories.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts