Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
Thanks, mceb. Maybe I'm destined to be part of the first 1000 eop. :) I was at the NY Auto Show last night and nothing moved me but the concept cars and this Solstice.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Party time, EOP is closed and every member gets his/her choice. Oops that's tomorrow's 4/1 message. Welcome. welcome, welcome.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
solli4me said:
Thanks, mceb. Maybe I'm destined to be part of the first 1000 eop. ;) I was at the NY Auto Show last night and nothing moved me but the concept cars and this Solstice.
Did you happen to get any pics of it at the show?
Welcome to the forums Mr. 1000!!! :willy:

·
Registered
162 Posts
solli4me said:
FONT=Times New Roman]Thanks, mceb. Maybe I'm destined to be part of the first 1000 eop. :) I was at the NY Auto Show last night and nothing moved me but the concept cars and this Solstice. [FONT]
Did you take pictures for us? :rant:

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
I used my phone camera (big mistake) but did get 5 not so great shots. Here's a blurry backend...

·
4,592 Posts
Welcome Solli4me, and to our other 1000+ members!

Bring on the pics :cool:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Wow, number 1000! Congrats to Solli4me, and everyone else! Things have been growing a ton recently. We have added over 100 members in the last few weeks. The EOP seems to be generating a lot of excitement! :cool:

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
here's one from last night's NY show.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NY had it on a really big spinning display which put you a long distance away :( Many other shows have had much smaller displays where it was at least at arm's length away.

Really tired of waiting now :brentil:

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
The carousel effect was a drag - you couldn't get close enough to be visually satisfied. Spin me 'roun, 'roun, baby, right 'roun.
I have this unchanged negative perception about the company's previous cars (uninspiring to say the least) but I'm told there have been vast improvements. I must not be alone in my concerns, seeing how these acronyms were found on the "Fighting Chance" website. Let's hope this car is the future for GM.
PONTIAC
Put On Notice To Improve A Car
Plenty Of Numbskulls Think It's A Cadillac
Product Overabundance Necessitates Traditional Incentive Application Constantly

Here's the last pic...

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Fformula88 said:
Wow, number 1000! Congrats to Solli4me, and everyone else! Things have been growing a ton recently. We have added over 100 members in the last few weeks. The EOP seems to be generating a lot of excitement! :cool:
The excitement will explode when those 1000 cars hit the streets! With us in them of coarse! :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts