Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a surprise phone call from my dealer this morning at 8 am my solstice has arrived.It didn't take me long to get there and it was the best new car buying experience I've had, of course the car had alot to do with that,but the dealer was great . if anyone in Maine is thinking about buying a Sol. I would recomend Central Maine Motors in Waterville.After preping, the car was put in the shop and on a lift so it wouldn't be touched until I got there.I love it.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
JAYP said:
got a surprise phone call from my dealer this morning at 8 am my solstice has arrived.It didn't take me long to get there and it was the best new car buying experience I've had, of course the car had alot to do with that,but the dealer was great . if anyone in Maine is thinking about buying a Sol. I would recomend Central Maine Motors in Waterville.After preping, the car was put in the shop and on a lift so it wouldn't be touched until I got there.I love it.

CONGRATS !!!Enjoy the ride.

:party: :party: :party:

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Congratualations, on your new Solstice, enjoy the ride. :party:

·
Registered
105 Posts
JAYP said:

Congradulations!!

now only 33 to go! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts