Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are 1129 cars made to date from regular start of production, 2nd week of July. GMlinedog said the first 1000 should be done this week. Looks like it might be so. :willy: :willy:

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Let the good times roll!!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
wow, already? now if there are that many made already, than how come the first 1k arent done yet?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Great...BUT

my car is 113 and produced on 8/5...

We called the business center and the car is still in the Willimington parking lot, baking in the SUN!!!

They said it needs 4 to 6 weeks OF QC inspections!!!

so get ready to wait.....

113 is not here YET

·
Registered
278 Posts
mceb said:
See first post. Says should be done.
no, it seyt that the first 1000 should be done this week, however it also says that there are 1129 sols built. how can this be? that should mean that all the first 1k are done, right?

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
tednelson83 said:
no, it seyt that the first 1000 should be done this week, however it also says that there are 1129 sols built. how can this be? that should mean that all the first 1k are done, right?
We are the first 1000 retail sales in the US. That does not count Canada, other types of sales, fleets, etc. I would guess that they are down to one color for the F1K and so others are being produced in the other paint bays. If this is correct then number 1000 will be sly. I am still not convinced they are all done quite yet.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
1129 built to date, first 1000 done is what I'm getting (the comment about end of week was made earlier this week).

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dogtown said:
We are the first 1000 retail sales in the US. That does not count Canada, other types of sales, fleets, etc. I would guess that they are down to one color for the F1K and so others are being produced in the other paint bays. If this is correct then number 1000 will be sly. I am still not convinced they are all done quite yet.

GMlinedog should be able to tell us more when he goes back to work this week.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
mceb said:
Went searching for the quote on this forum in another thread from someone ;) On Wed, 31st said this...

It was GM linedog who said this and he should know. But he was off of work this week so the line might of slowed down and he didn't know it. I would say they are as good as done.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.