Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my Solstice today at 4 pm.

The Dealer was more than AWESOME! I was treated like royalty.

Everyone at the Dealer was drooling over my red Solstice.

The ride home was beyong belief. This car is built well.

The fit and finish is awesome. It kinda reminds me of a Vette.

You sit low like in a Prowler, as your arm rests a little high on the window sill.

I will be taking many photos.

In my 49 years, I have never experianced a better buying experiance.

They took a picture of me and my Sol. and will be making a Calendar out of it to send me.

I got 24 months free oil and filter and maintenance.

All I can say is WOW. I wasn't even in the first 1000, But I'm still very happy with this G.M. Roadter. Mitch :cool:

·
Registered
819 Posts
Congrats, Mitch. Red is the color for this car. I hope we all have many, many years of being able to say the same things about our cars. WOW :cool: :) :party:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Great! Red is indeed the color for the Solstice. Congratulations! :yesnod:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Fantastic! I ordered Red as well and hope my experience will be similar as this will be my fifth Pontiac from the same dealer.

Trux

·
Registered
38 Posts
Great! Red is indeed the color for the Solstice.
:agree: :agree:

Keep us posted on your experience.
And some pics of that red, please!!!!

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Congratulations, Mitch. Hope you catch some good cruising days before the cold sets in. :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congratulations Mitch!!! :party: :cheers: :party: How did you get the 24 months of free oil and filter changes? Did your dealer just throw that in? I'm impressed.. :yesnod: Hope the weather is perfect for all your drives this weekend.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats! Hope you have some great weather to enjoy it this year.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Can you tell me when it was produced/shipped? Mine (#299) was supposedley produced 2 sep. :cuss: It's somewhere between Ohio and the Lawrenceville, GA rail yard now.
I've been looking for news about a train wreck.

Enjoy your Solstice!!

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride. :party:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The car was built 9-11-05
then it was bayed, VOMS never really showed it was shipped. It just showed up here in Maine thursday.

The driver of the truck knew more about the Solstices than anyone at the garage. It had 17 miles on it. The carrier was full of SOLS. All the cars were either silver or black. All headed NORTH!

Mine was the only red one on the the truck.

It was almost like the car was a Celebrity, Everyone had called their spouse, girlfriends, and just about everyone they knew, were called and had them come see the car before I took her away.

The free 24 month maintenance that I was given , I have to call 1-866-278-1772. that is a fax number that I need to send in the original letter for comfirmation to get the oil changes, grease, rotate tires etc.

Now for even more awesome new. My Buddy who used to have high performance cars, and was into hill climb racing, drove the Sol. tonight, He said he loved the feel of the road through the steering wheel. He just loved the car. He said I want one!

One drive and people are hooked. Everyone loves the car. I'm really glad I got red, All waxed up it really turns heads.

This car is just the best purchase I have ever made. Except maybe for my home.

If you still haven't got your Sol. yet, Call 1-800-762-2737. I called everyday, And I kept calling my dealer, But I admit it's delivery was a
surprise to everyone.

My wife drove it tonight for about an hour, Shes hooked too!

And my first CD I threw in at the dealer, was just a fluke. Splish Splash by Bobby Daren. It just sounded so good. Mitch :cool:

I'm kinda into photography, so I will post many pics, real soon

·
Registered
179 Posts
Congrats

Looking forward to the pics - I saw a red sol yesterday - awesome! Enjoy!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts