Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up MY envious, neet name for the color of a Solstice, Yesterday. It looks better in person than any photo you have ever seen. To know that it is yours and that you get to drive it off the lot is such a great feeling. We all hve waited so long, but I have to tell you it is worth it. Every thing was perfect, well a couple little things, but I won't mention those, other than to say get it in your hands and off the lot as soon as you can. I want all the dinks and scratches to be mine.

I am 6 ft tall and thin May be 150lbs on a good day. This car is snug , not tight, just wonderfully snug. It seems to be plenty quick for those who like to go straight, I hven't pushed it too much yet. The cornering is exceptional, it goes around a corner like your on rails. It 's even smooth gonig over railroad tracks that use to rack my Vibe GT around.

Everywhere you go people want to know what it is and how much it costs. Most people don't even know that it is being produced and can't belive it a GM car. To us here it is inconcevable but it's true.

I'm glad I had the forsight to order this car. I will be My car for long time.

By the way mine is one that clunks between 1st and 2nd gear. Look at the technical section for that discussion. It's ok with me for now.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Congrats, freshen!! Have a fantastic, Sol filled weekend! :party:

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations, on your new ride, enjoy it. :party:

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
The sun shines brightly in Flushing, Michigan! Congratulations, freshen.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congratulations on receiving your Envious. I've seen that color in person, and it is soooo beautiful! Have fun!!!!

:party:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thank you everyone. My father is seventy one years old. When he was younger he use to race MG's and 356 Porche's. He loves this car too. The way it feels to him is the same tightness, quickness, pure fun to drive at any speed nature of those old sports cars. But with better braking, and a much improved manufacturing. I remember the Porche, I was a kid so my memory is only as a passenger but I still want one of those too. Anyway he says that he wants one too. He had no trouble getting in or out.

Hey, I eat everything they put in front of me. They keep telling me that the weight will come. I'm waiting. Somebody buy me lunch! I need a little layer to keep me warm. It's chilly driving with the top down when it 58 degrees.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts