Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
#116 is for sale!! It is loaded, Black on Black. $28200 after I paid all the taxes in Omaha,NE!! (7% tax). 520 miles on it, may take less, and eat the taxes.

Y.T
#93 and #116

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tied to do a good thing, and it is biting me in the BUTT. I don't mave any pic, sorry

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Thought you were keeping one and selling the other. Well thats what you said anyway. I guess the first thousand aren't going for any more than the regular value of the car. But now it's used. So take three thousand off.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No kidding, I tried to get a non-profit to buy #116 to raffle off, at cost, well they thought it was to risky. Jim, the origanal owner, was trying get some else to raffle it off also, but I guess they weren't interested either. So now I'm trying to re-coupe money that I have in it, really slow around Omaha right now, so it will sit in front of a used car dealership that a freind owns.

Y.T.
#93 & #116

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Y.T. said:
No kidding, I tried to get a non-profit to buy #116 to raffle off, at cost, well they thought it was to risky. Jim, the origanal owner, was trying get some else to raffle it off also, but I guess they weren't interested either. So now I'm trying to re-coupe money that I have in it, really slow around Omaha right now, so it will sit in front of a used car dealership that a freind owns.

Y.T.
#93 & #116
I thought you were only selling one , well thats what you said awhile ago. Now your selling both ? Why ?(If you don't mind me asking)

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
Y.T.: Like I said in my PM to you yesterday, the charity raffle could work. But you need to check the sales tax thing out first. It is possible that Nebraska does not charge sales tax if a charity sells a vehicle to an individual.

A second alternative is for the charity to do the raffle. If the winner has paid $20 or $50 for the raffle ticket, how much sales tax would there be? But you MUST ask the government that question, and get the answer in writing.

And if the raffle is the way to go, you could authorize the charity to sell the raffle tickets on VIN 000116 without first purchasing the car from you. The tickets could be sold with the message on each ticket stating that, in the event less than xxx number of tickets are sold, refunds will be made to all purchasers. Perhaps also put a maximum limit on the number of tickets sold.

PM me if you want to discuss this in more detail. Good luck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.