1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

December 7 - 18th 2017
New Christmas surprises added Daily!
DDMWorks - Research. Design. Driven.
FREE SHIPPING* on ALL SALE ITEMS! (*Continental US orders only)

How it works...
Starting December 7th a new product(s) will be announced each day and remain on sale until the final day of the sale, December 18th. There will also be special "Stocking Stuffer Bundles" that will only be available during this sale, so keep checking for deals that have never happened before and may never happen again!

How to know what is on sale...
  • Just look for the Gray "Sale" circle tag!
  • To see what is on sale for your specific vehicle, choose the "12 Day Sale" from the pull down menu.
We will also be posting notifications on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds along with email notifications for those on our mailing list.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey guys, I just wanted to bump this thread up on active topics so people see it. Today's is the last day of the 12 days of Christmas sale. I've routinely watched their site for a couple years now looking for sales and this sale includes some of the best discounts I've seen. I just bought a brace bundle, cai, coil cover, and lil chromies for a song. Thank you Dave and DDM!

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
You know, Dave, I love you guys - everything I've purchased has been first-rate, and your pricing is always fair and utterly lacking in the extortion I've come to expect when buying aftermarket parts for any of our cars.

But, I have to ask: Why, oh why, does the 12 days of Christmas sale end seven days before Christmas? :( My 8 year old was really looking forward to a short shifter.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
I have to agree with Solsearching & raygun that DDM's "sale included some of the best discounts I've seen". I purchased the Silicone Coolant Kit and the Solstice/Sky Center Console with cup holders. I'd like to thank Dave, Ivey, Jeff and especially Angie! Without Angie's help I would have never figured out how to redeem reward points in the Check Out order! LOL I guess I'm that old proverbial dog that you can"t teach new tricks to. DDMWORKS, I've said this before, we are very lucky to have a company like your's that provides us with great upgrades, mods and accessories for our cars! Here's hoping that you all have a wonderful Christmas with your families! :seeya: :party:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts