Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It finally arrived today, my beloved #1216, ordered around July 1st came today........

put 100 miles on it today and I can sum up the experience in one word......INCREDIBLE! I am so glad I waited. I am very happy with this car....it drives like a dream. This car is definately worth the wait..... :willy:

·
Registered
796 Posts
Congratulations :party: :party:
It's amazing that you ordered in early July and now have one.
I wish everone would get thiers. It would be nice to see another one
on the road. Have fun. I hope that wherever you live you have good weather
for a while yet. Post some pictures if you can

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations. :party:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
HeavyD said:
It finally arrived today, my beloved #1216, ordered around July 1st came today........

put 100 miles on it today and I can sum up the experience in one word......INCREDIBLE! I am so glad I waited. I am very happy with this car....it drives like a dream. This car is definately worth the wait..... :willy:
Dang, July 1st?! That's crazy. Mine was ordered June 2nd, so hopefully I'm close.

What color/options did you order and where are you located?

:party:

Congrats!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dori-san said:
Dang, July 1st?! That's crazy. Mine was ordered June 2nd, so hopefully I'm close.

What color/options did you order and where are you located?

:party:

Congrats!
I have everything except leather seats.........I have XM and the single cd player. I am located in Tennessee.

Interesting, when I picked it up from the dealer, I was offered 4K over what I paid (MSRP).......I turned it down needless to say and I am happy that I did.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
HeavyD: party time in middle Tennessee! Congratulations! :party:

Are you close to The Tail of the Dragon that dori-san is talking about?

Not too far to the Blue Ridge Parkway too. What a ride that would be in a Solstice!

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
dori-san said: "Dang, July 1st?! That's crazy. Mine was ordered June 2nd, so hopefully I'm close."

What a coincidence, less than an hour after he said this, he was looking at his beautiful Solstice in person in Jacksonville, Florida! That's so cool, dori!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts