Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
quick question for those still up...does the 12v outlet come even if you don't get the smoker's package...i'm assuming/hoping yes...sorry if this is an easy "search" question....it's too late.... :)

·
2,574 Posts
IS300toSOLSTICE said:
quick question for those still up...does the 12v outlet come even if you don't get the smoker's package...i'm assuming/hoping yes...sorry if this is an easy "search" question....it's too late.... :)
But you don't get a second one by ordering the smokers package either.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Ok IS300, dude. you've been signed up for 3 months. you should know how to search by now! ;)

Seriously, it seems like I've seen a lot of simple questions from you lately.

Just search man, you'll find your answers and THEN some!

:cheers:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Smoker's pkg

IS300toSOLSTICE said:

I noticed that if you do order the smoker's pkg that the dealer puts it in (read that in KBB) does that mean you do get the 2nd plug for 12v , but just not lighter?
From KBB:
DT4 Smoker's Pkg 35.60 40.00
(Installed by Dealer) Includes Ashtray & Cigarette Lighter.

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
I think you just get the ash tray and lighter, but not an extra 12V. I am sure it is on the forum, because I remember another person asking that question.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
morts01 said:
I noticed that if you do order the smoker's pkg that the dealer puts it in (read that in KBB) does that mean you do get the 2nd plug for 12v , but just not lighter?
From KBB:
DT4 Smoker's Pkg 35.60 40.00
(Installed by Dealer) Includes Ashtray & Cigarette Lighter.
no 2nd outlet....just the one.... the smokers package is the lighter and ashtray only

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dori-san said:
Ok IS300, dude. you've been signed up for 3 months. you should know how to search by now! ;)

Seriously, it seems like I've seen a lot of simple questions from you lately.

Just search man, you'll find your answers and THEN some!

:cheers:
i've found in past experiences that although asking similar/same questions does ensure the wrath of a few ;) it also brings more discussion about other items as well. furthermore, if all noobs just read what was posted before, we'd never get any discussion around here. just my $0.02. :)

however, i completely understand your thoughts. it's got to be a pain for some of the long time posters to see 15,000 posts about a darn 12v outlet. :lol:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Search engine turns up a lot of extraneous stuff. You have to remember approximately WHEN something was discussed or the name of the tread to narrow it down.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
IS300toSOLSTICE said:
it's got to be a pain for some of the long time posters to see 15,000 posts about a darn 12v outlet. :lol:
Or that 3rd cup holder! :willy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts