Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealer called late yesterday afternoon that my Sol had finally arrived. Won't get to see it until this afternoon, so I don't have any specs on it yet. This will be a long day, but I already know about long waits....... :yesnod:

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
mssleepr said:
Dealer called late yesterday afternoon that my Sol had finally arrived. Won't get to see it until this afternoon, so I don't have any specs on it yet. This will be a long day, but I already know about long waits....... :yesnod:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Greatest congratulations: :thumbs: :party: :thumbs:

Patience pays off! :yesnod:

--Chemist

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Congrats, long overdue. Enjoy it.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
mssleepr said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:party::party::party:

I'm so glad to hear your car has finally arrived. Good luck with it and be sure and report back after you get it home.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Congratulations! :party:

I was beginning to doubt they would all be delivered by Oct. 24th as promised.

If you tell us all that the car was worth the wait, I'll be a believer!

·
2,574 Posts
mssleepr said:

Well, congratulations, finally. Can't wait to hear your full report, Best wishes Mss, hope your report follows soon and that the wait was worth it.-bird ;)

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
:party: :party: FINALLY!!! :party: :party:

Long overdue-have a blast today!! And get it quick before they yank it back again!!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
292 Posts
:party: Congratulations! Hurry and get that car home before they change their minds again. :willy:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Incredible! Hit your stopwatches GM and give yourself a pat on the back. Just make sure you take the knife out of your hand first.

Congrats Ms, please send all psychiatric bills to Bob Lutz c/o GM :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I can't believe I got mine the same day you got yours mssleeper. However once you get in it and drive you'll forget you ever waited for it.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
...congrats

It's a blast. Born to be driven! Enjoy yours, I know you will.
:cool:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you all so much for your well wishes... :grouphug: ...I can't wait to actually see it in person. I've had to live vicariously through all the pics posted here on the forum, and I thank you for sharing. This forum has been a totally new experience for me, and I have learned much, vented quite a bit(thanks for putting up with my repetitive ranting), and laughed hard too.... :lol: I'll let you know if it was worth the wait. :yesnod:

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
Well, mssleepr, it's about time! Congratulations! You have the patience of Job, but I guess good things come to those who wait (and wait, and wait, and ....). Now you have years and years to enjoy your driving experience.
:grouphug: from ALL of us to you, mssleepr! :party:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Marco said:
Incredible! Hit your stopwatches GM and give yourself a pat on the back. Just make sure you take the knife out of your hand first.

Congrats Ms, please send all psychiatric bills to Bob Lutz c/o GM :thumbs:
Wait a second so is 131 the VERY last of the F1K to be delivered? We know that for sure?

·
Missing my Dad 9/40-5/08
330 Posts
:party: :party:

Congratulations!! This is the post I've been waiting to read after everything you've gone through. Enjoy your evening.

Missy

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
dori-san said:
Wait a second so is 131 the VERY last of the F1K to be delivered? We know that for sure?
A few others reported in as delivered today/yesterday...

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Congratulations MS SLEEPER, I know the wait for you was excruciating.
As for the others, I know that at least one hasn't been delivered yet.

Still, wishin' and hopin' and dreamin', and prayin'........

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.