Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's true, I saw her (MARiSOL). But from a distance, too far for pictures. We have a toll road that passes right next to the lot for the trains. I parked on the side, got out with my binoculars, and searched until I found her.

At the office they told me that Champion Pontiac does not accept new car deliveries on Saturday, so it would be Monday. I said: They will accept THIS one for a Saturday delivery! So they called Champion, which said: Yes, please deliver Saturday. They're calling in their detail crew for Saturday to git 'er done.

Pentagon Federal Credit Union financing check arrives in Monday's mail, I hope, so I should take delivery then!

NOTE: IT IS NOT YET DELIVERED, SO PLEASE HOLD CONGRATULATIONS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT KARMA!

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Congratulations, enjoy the new ride. :party:

·
Registered
176 Posts
About 20 days to Houston... I hope that's a trend. Congratulations in advance. Looking forward to some great pictures. Now you can take a few days off from the site. Hope to see you on the road soon. Go ahead and Mess with Texas.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Congrats

WOW, you finally got to see her, even if it was from a distance. Good luck getting her next week. I'm sure you will be glad to have those wheels under you finally. Hopefully #1306 will show up soon.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I hope mine is right behind yours since they left Lordstown about the same time. I know you can't wait to pick her up Monday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.