Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on my way to the airport today to go out of town and received the phone call. Unfortunately, I haven't seen it yet. I won't be back until Friday. The dealer is taking great care of my car. It's in the show room on display; however, it's locked up so no one can sit inside it. It has 19 miles on it.

Due to the circumstances of my travel, I will not be able to post until I get back on Friday or Saturday. I think the myth is true - your car will be delivered if you go out of town. I suggest everyone go on a trip.

Hendricks Pontiac in Cary, NC
Deep with ebony leather interior

We will have a showing of the car in a couple weeks at the dealership for all the people who have them on order with Hendricks.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Awesome news!!! :cheers:

Hopefully only another week for my car from where you are time wise.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
...cool

hooray for us 1st allocationers. mine is in lordstown as we speak.
:cool:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Congrats, Todd!

Did you expect it to go any other way? Really? :lol:

I'm going out of town this weekend, and again next week for a few days. Mine should be delivered by the time I get back! :party:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
brentil said:
Awesome news!!! :cheers:

Hopefully only another week for my car from where you are time wise.
Brentil, you need to get away for the weekend. :lol: Car will be there when you get back.

McKee, if you had been able to order your car before you went TAD to the big sandbox your car would already be sitting at home. :)

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
achieftain said:
Brentil, you need to get away for the weekend. :lol: Car will be there when you get back.

McKee, if you had been able to order your car before you went TAD to the big sandbox your car would already be sitting at home. :)
... talk about "delivered while out of town" ... ;) :lol:

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Guess that being out of town does not always work--I was sure hopeing my Solstice would come last week end while I was out of town for three days ---no luck---still waiting-- VIN 1963 #1 of first allocation

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
todd_raleigh said:
I was on my way to the airport today to go out of town and received the phone call. Unfortunately, I haven't seen it yet. I won't be back until Friday. The dealer is taking great care of my car. It's in the show room on display; however, it's locked up so no one can sit inside it. It has 19 miles on it.

Due to the circumstances of my travel, I will not be able to post until I get back on Friday or Saturday. I think the myth is true - your car will be delivered if you go out of town. I suggest everyone go on a trip.

Hendricks Pontiac in Cary, NC
Deep with ebony leather interior

We will have a showing of the car in a couple weeks at the dealership for all the people who have them on order with Hendricks.
I'm leaving this afternoon won't be back untill Saturday.

Maybe my car will come off quality hold and get shipped to Ct.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
676 Posts
we've gone out of town twice already---trips we had planeed on driving the new car. Still not here. No more trips until it shows up! #672 somewhere on a slow train to Janesville.

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Congratulations. :party:

·
Registered
936 Posts
:party: Great news Todd! I will go to N.C. and have it all broke in for you by the time you get back.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Todd, what day did you Solstice ship from the plant? Was it Sept 26th?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats! Just got mine today! It does look much better than in pictures!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts