Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.ddz.net/solstice/delivered

all the pics I took today when it was delivered.

No, I don't want to be at work today. I would rather be driving it but can't because of the dealer.

Resized the photos to 800x600 and the car had not been washed yet.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Congratulations, Excelsior. Now don't get too busy playing with your new baby that you neglect THE LIST. ;)

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Looks Great.

Man, it looks so much better just knowing this is a real one. Congrats, you are now number one. They had a chance to drive it home and passed it up.

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
I see wrinkles in the ragtop. ONLY KIDDING!
Car looks great. Are u happy? :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Great shots. I also think you picked the perfect color combination and options, but I may be slightly influinced since I think mine is a clone of yours. Have fun driving. :party:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Where's the XM antennae?

Excelsior said:
http://www.ddz.net/solstice/delivered

all the pics I took today when it was delivered.

No, I don't want to be at work today. I would rather be driving it but can't because of the dealer.

Resized the photos to 800x600 and the car had not been washed yet.

I thought that from other pics that the XM antennae would be on the trunk of the car in the center. Your pictures don't show it. Did you not get it after all or did they move it to another location?

·
Registered
383 Posts
tugmate said:
I think I would have a bigger grin on my face!! Best of luck to you and your new ride
:agree: You wouldnt be able to keep me from smiling! I cant believe how mundane you look in the pics...maybe just in shock. SHEESH..and number 14 !! WOW!

·
Registered
383 Posts
pan1110 said:
I thought that from other pics that the XM antennae would be on the trunk of the car in the center. Your pictures don't show it. Did you not get it after all or did they move it to another location?

I bet he didnt receive it...he didnt get the polished wheels either

·
Registered
199 Posts
B-e-a-utiful....excellent choice with the deep and the 2 tone inside....8 more months til I get mine....have fun!

Len

·
Registered
245 Posts
sweet sweet sweet. congratulations to you. i had a crappy day, and that just made it a whooolot betta... did i mention sweet.
:party: :party: :party:
i have a question about the button or something on the very top of the trunk lid... when it's open in pic # ..88.

sweet :cool:

·
Registered
193 Posts
You know, from those pictures I don't think the painted wheels look all that bad. The car looks gorgeous. Of course, I'm biased since mine will be almost exactly like yours.

Congrats on the new car!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hard to smile when you know you won't be driving it at all that day. And I ordered polished aluminum for the rims. Did NOT order XM since I had it once and spend waaay less time in a car than when I did have it.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Wonderful pics of the 1st delivery :)

Anybody notice all the stickers on windshield with different letters. Could those be all the last minute quality assurance checkoffs and tweaks by the plant?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Congratulations! I'm downloading the pictures now....Can't wait another 2 years for my car!!!! :willy:

·
Registered
245 Posts
i think that the roof looks great. :yesnod:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Looks like bragging rights are yours to be #1 on the forum,congratulations. :yesnod: I live 125 west on rt.31 and VIN#151 so maybe next week for moi.
I'll keep my fingers crossed.Again congrats you lucky dog. :cool:

1 - 20 of 79 Posts