Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Was that a 2.5 or 3.0 litre Z4? The side view is probably the most favourable for the Z4. Doesn't look like it costs twice as much. ;)

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
OMG you took your car out in the rain. :willy:

Just kidding, glad to see you are enjoying it sooooo much :thumbs:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Just noticed it: the Solstice door handles make the car look way better! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
lupado said:
I don't like the dark blue.. it just looks like a faded black..

How nice of you to point that out to Excelsior. Your positive comments always count for so much around here.

(public service announcement: click on lupado's name, click on 'view profile', click on 'add this user to ignore list'.)

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Can we PLEASE get rid of all these guys? The L-club is getting out of control!

Lupin and all his relatives, Lupado, and now Loopado? Can a mod see wether or not all their IP's match?

I'm going insane over here! It's rediculous.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Obviously the L-troop is making comments on a car they have yet to see in person.

Deep was the obvious and ONLY choice for me and I could care less what anyone else thinks. Another thing, they have not actually even browsed through the gallery or they wouldn't be making the faded black comment. Too bad you weren't close enough to me or I would have to drive it to you to see in person.

·
Registered
40 Posts
loopado said:
How nice of you to point that out to Excelsior. Your positive comments always count for so much around here.

(public service announcement: click on lupado's name, click on 'view profile', click on 'add this user to ignore list'.)
By far this site has to have the largest group of whiny pansies on the internet!
Lord help anyone who has an opinion other than that which is deemed to be acceptable to a certain group of you.....
Grow up and some day your balls might drop.
The Solstice looks smaller than the BMW! You blind piece of turd! The blue, to some one, might look like a faded black! Big fricking deal......
You're like a little kid who wants his ball back because he isn't good enough to play with the big boys.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
The great thing about adding these trolls to the ignore list is that they basically can end up talking to themselves and each other. It brings me a lot of pleasure just thinking about it ;)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Editguy said:
The great thing about adding these trolls to the ignore list is that they basically can end up talking to themselves and each other. It brings me a lot of pleasure just thinking about it ;)
:agree:

Trolls feeding trolls. :lol:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Editguy said:
Let me see if I have this right.
Troll = someone who doesn't share my opinion and whom dares to express his own?
Guess what? That skin colored sac between your legs was designed to carry your testicles. You can now begin to use it as a change purse.
Oh no.......You're ignoring me................... :lol:

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Thanks Excelsior, I'm using your photos for wallpaper right now. I've always said I wanted Green, but now I think your Deep might be what I have to get. If you get any more time for more pics, I could use some more 'glamour' shots, like your Zaino pics.

See if you can get a golf course to let you park in front of a scenic view, instead of a football stadium.. (J/K) ;)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
After seeing the colors in person, it made me second guess my choice. Deep looks great, and I actually like that it looks almost black at night, but in the sunlight you get that pretty blue. I think it would be cool if you could get a top to match. My solution to the color dilemna is to get one of each!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I'm going to have to agree with REDNINE and the "L-club".

I DO think in that peticular picture, the blue looks like faded black. I do know from the other pictures of blue that it looks sharp.

Lupolo or whatever probably should have specified for "that picture."

1 - 20 of 46 Posts