Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
Well, I do believe I've chimed in a little about how much I love my car... I LOVE VICKI. I also (today) posted some thoughts on the little "side pockets". Dori and I got together yesterday but we didn't take any pictures. I tried getting in my trunk (again) and was a tad bit more successful. But I still can't fit. I'm really close. (The trick is you have to face the rear of the vehicle but my shoulders are too wide) We also tested the range on my Transpod with A) No antenna B) Nick as an antenna and, C) Nick's antenna. Nick as an antenna worked suprisingly well... Then we went for a short little drive (passed a guy in a Fiero, and , I think, blew his mind) It was kindof rainey and stuff but still fun. The heater in this car works really good too! Anyway, my car (907, or Vicki) was delivered Wednesday, October 12th, but I picked it up on the 18th because I had some financial things to do. Have basuically been driving her and working non-stop since then (Did have a hot date on Saturday in it ;) see this thread for more details about that... :devil: ) Anyway, I've just sortof been lurking around here and seeing what everyone else thinks about our babies. Basically I can sum how I feel about my in 3 words: I love Vicki.

Nix Sol said: "(Did have a hot date on Saturday in it see this thread for more details about that... )

Thanks for the link, but I couldn't view the pictures. Is there a technical difficulty there? :devil:

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.